Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Is that my juice in your tank hehe

As a matter of fact, IT IS! LOL! Did you recognize it? ;) And hey, I did wait 8 days, that's about as long as I can be expected to wait! Today is day 9, so tomorrow it should be even BETTER, right? :lol:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
As a matter of fact, IT IS! LOL! Did you recognize it? ;) And hey, I did wait 8 days, that's about as long as I can be expected to wait! Today is day 9, so tomorrow it should be even BETTER, right? :lol:
I recognised the color of it yes, do you like it ? :D......you can be brutality honest :blush:

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I can't seem to edit on tapatalk.

I'm looking for storage solutions. vape gear is invading like the walking dead. It's everywhere. I have been using a well pocketed tool bag and a caboodles, but that's not enough esp getting into wicks and wire. Oh my! Ideas?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Well. This is what I use. But you need a 3D printer to make it with. The box is a vape storage box. Put my wick and wire and doo-dads in that.

image.jpeg

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Ya Rixsta, the reason I made my vape stand was because I kept losing my mods. The isn't all of them, but most. As I find more of the missing, I have a home for them.
I want a vape stand for mine and a stand for my attys, going to get one next month.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I recognised the color of it yes, do you like it ? :D......you can be brutality honest :blush:

Oh, I love it! As I said *somewhere* (Wompers?) the day after I made it, I tried it just to see, and it was like... nuthin' at all. I was surprised I couldn't even taste the raspberry. It was just vaguely sweet, but I couldn't really pinpoint a flavor. So I put it up on the shelf in the pantry and waited. I shook it when I thought about it. Then yesterday I shook it again, and took the top off to smell it and WOW! It smelled GOOD! So I counted on my fingers... darn! Only 8 days. Eff it, I'm havin' some anyway, sez me. So I did. And ME LIKE! NOW I can taste the raspberry, and the custard, and very faintly, the doughnut. Wonderful juice, thank you so much for the recipe! :D

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oh, I love it! As I said *somewhere* (Wompers?) the day after I made it, I tried it just to see, and it was like... nuthin' at all. I was surprised I couldn't even taste the raspberry. It was just vaguely sweet, but I couldn't really pinpoint a flavor. So I put it up on the shelf in the pantry and waited. I shook it when I thought about it. Then yesterday I shook it again, and took the top off to smell it and WOW! It smelled GOOD! So I counted on my fingers... darn! Only 8 days. Eff it, I'm havin' some anyway, sez me. So I did. And ME LIKE! NOW I can taste the raspberry, and the custard, and very faintly, the doughnut. Wonderful juice, thank you so much for the recipe! :D

I must have missed it in the Womper thread sorry.
The longer it steeps the more the Raspberry and doughnut comes through and you most welcome ;) I do find it shines with more wattage, it's so strong on my RDA for instance.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I must have missed it in the Womper thread sorry.
The longer it steeps the more the Raspberry and doughnut comes through and you most welcome ;) I do find it shines with more wattage, it's so strong on my RDA for instance.

I have it in the iSub with a .5 ohm coil at 30 watts right now, but I COULD put some in the Aromamizer and jack it up to 45. That's about as high as I can go before stuff gets too hot for me, but I LOVE that Aromamizer tank! I usually put my strawberry cupcake in there because that's another good one that shines at higher watts.

I think we might be swerving off the "girly, pink" subject though! LOL! I get to talking about a good juice, and I just lose my head! I'm a juice monster! :w00t: I'll pick this back up over on the Womper thread later. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Welp, how cute is THAT! :thumb:

I finally got the "rose gold" iJoy Mini I'd been wanting. It's definitely not rose gold, though. I like the actual color a LOT better! It's kind of a mauve/lavenderish color. Here, look:

View attachment 528011

I need to find something fancy for the top. That iSub G looks AWFUL on it. Someone tipped me to one of these, whaddya think?

View attachment 528012

It's pink, but it might go with it. Or there's one with a rainbow-colored base and a white driptip that might go better. Anybody else have any better ideas? I'd like to get something I can make my own coils for so an RBA or at least an RBA option would be nice, if anyone has any suggestions. :)

I'll be checking back for storage solution ideas - I'm having that same problem myself! LOL!

~Lannie

Lannie, first off, I love the color! That's wild and wonderful. Also, would you mind linking to the tank in your pic and also to the one you mentioned? It's so much easier with links and pics. :)

Man, you are the luxury sports car of vapes, Rixy!!! So what precisely are we looking at? Are those two different devices, or is the right one adorned with a semi cover?

Whatever they are, they are smashing!!!

Now that you mention it, yes, I HAD heard that, but forgot! I'm also looking at another tank in a pale gold color, and that would look better with this mod than silver. The filigree on that one tank would make me forget it was "silver," it's so pretty, but I think the light gold color would look even better. I love this color, but DANG it's gonna be hard to match anything with it.

Pics pics pics please please please. :D

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Man, you are the luxury sports car of vapes, Rixy!!! So what precisely are we looking at? Are those two different devices, or is the right one adorned with a semi cover?

Thanks Kattykins..

On the left is the Joyetech Cuboid with a Mermaid tank from Sense.

On the right we have a Reuleaux RX200 triple 18650 batteries with a Sapor RDA

And in the middle was my build of a 24+30g dual Clapton coil.

:) x

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Welp, how cute is THAT! :thumb:

Lannie, first off, I love the color! That's wild and wonderful. Also, would you mind linking to the tank in your pic and also to the one you mentioned? It's so much easier with links and pics. :)

Pics pics pics please please please. :D

I'm sorry! Sometimes people just like to see a picture, rather than have to click a link and go somewhere! LOL!

Here's the filigreed tank link:

$13.62 GT-T V2 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (5ml) - stainless steel + glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And the light gold-colored tank:

$12.56 SUBTANK Mini V2 Styled OCC Clearomizer - 4.5ml / RBA coil head 0.5ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I'm still "shopping," but I like those two the best SO FAR. ;)

~Lannie

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
OK. Not girly at all, not yet.

Tile5cut.jpg

I got this huge honking mod with a Tile attached. Tile is a gadget that will help me find my mod if I lose it. I always lose my mod around the house. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the laundry room, etc.

Now, all I have to do is ask my phone where my tile is. Voila! It rings!

But, what do I do to decorate the tile? And, the big honking box too, while I'm at it.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
OK. Not girly at all, not yet.

Tile5cut.jpg

I got this huge honking mod with a Tile attached. Tile is a gadget that will help me find my mod if I lose it. I always lose my mod around the house. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the laundry room, etc.

Now, all I have to do is ask my phone where my tile is. Voila! It rings!

But, what do I do to decorate the tile? And, the big honking box too, while I'm at it.
FANTASTIC mod!!
for decoration, the tile is plastic, so anything that will stick to it. Try the craft store.
For the mod, you can go with a wrap,, or more stickers with a light coat of varnish unless you want to be able to change it out... And maybe dangles for the atty.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Kat, dear, the only solution I found for vape gear was to buy a two or three drawer chest. It can either be on wheels or stationary. On top I keep a deep tray with mods and a 6 cell battery charger. For driptips, decorations and the like, a stackable divided drawer is great. As for now, everything fits. I hope I don't outgrow it. And if you've got wheels you can also use it for rebuilding.
size-relationshipship-vintage-polished-craftsman-tool-chest-17385-700x700.jpg

Just to give you an idea... You can also use it as an end table in your living room or stash it into a corner.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Kat, dear, the only solution I found for vape gear was to buy a two or three drawer chest. It can either be on wheels or stationary. On top I keep a deep tray with mods and a 6 cell battery charger. For driptips, decorations and the like, a stackable divided drawer is great. As for now, everything fits. I hope I don't outgrow it. And if you've got wheels you can also use it for rebuilding.
size-relationshipship-vintage-polished-craftsman-tool-chest-17385-700x700.jpg

Just to give you an idea... You can also use it as an end table in your living room or stash it into a corner.
Geez are you sure there's no body parts in there ppfftt... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread