Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You're pretty funny for a guy who has gone thru what you did in the last day!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat, dear, the only solution I found for vape gear was to buy a two or three drawer chest. It can either be on wheels or stationary. On top I keep a deep tray with mods and a 6 cell battery charger. For driptips, decorations and the like, a stackable divided drawer is great. As for now, everything fits. I hope I don't outgrow it. And if you've got wheels you can also use it for rebuilding.
size-relationshipship-vintage-polished-craftsman-tool-chest-17385-700x700.jpg

Just to give you an idea... You can also use it as an end table in your living room or stash it into a corner.

Yes, rolling carts and toolchests might be a great idea. I don't think it would suit me, and thankfully, I keep "creating" space for more vape stuff (had to do some serious house cleaning and actually that worked very well - gave a huge donation to charity).

Next week I have a gold and black Croc skin to show you....and no I'm not talking about my underwear ;)

DARN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
You're pretty funny for a guy who has gone thru what you did in the last day!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, rolling carts and toolchests might be a great idea. I don't think it would suit me, and thankfully, I keep "creating" space for more vape stuff (had to do some serious house cleaning and actually that worked very well - gave a huge donation to charity).

DARN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Haha, it's how I cope with things, make jokes..

Oh and sorry to disappoint on the undies front ..

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
OK, I just figured out a name for that special vape.

My family had a tradition of "Mock Turtle Fried Rice". you boil up some rice and add in all the leftovers from the fridge. It's delicious!!

I just put together all the little bits of vape flavors at the end of my bottles together....
Mock Turtle Vape!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Thank you, dear one. I usually don't really think on them. They sort of dress themselves most of the time, and for most, they'd be considered totally wacky..... like moi.

But I like 'em. :blush:
You make me wanna box up all my stuff & send to you to dress up. I'm nowhere near creative as you.

Note 5!!!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
OK. Not girly at all, not yet.

Tile5cut.jpg

I got this huge honking mod with a Tile attached. Tile is a gadget that will help me find my mod if I lose it. I always lose my mod around the house. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the laundry room, etc.

Now, all I have to do is ask my phone where my tile is. Voila! It rings!

But, what do I do to decorate the tile? And, the big honking box too, while I'm at it.
I need some of those tiles.
I wonder if you could wrap it with a skin?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I finally got the "rose gold" iJoy Mini I'd been wanting. It's definitely not rose gold, though. I like the actual color a LOT better! It's kind of a mauve/lavenderish color. Here, look:

View attachment 528011

I need to find something fancy for the top. That iSub G looks AWFUL on it. Someone tipped me to one of these, whaddya think?

View attachment 528012

It's pink, but it might go with it. Or there's one with a rainbow-colored base and a white driptip that might go better. Anybody else have any better ideas? I'd like to get something I can make my own coils for so an RBA or at least an RBA option would be nice, if anyone has any suggestions. :)

I'll be checking back for storage solution ideas - I'm having that same problem myself! LOL!

~Lannie
Did you see this one? It's from the same list of the tanks you posted.
uploadfromtaptalk1455414663470.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
No, I hadn't. That drip tip doesn't look wide enough, but I'll go check it out, thanks! :)
Did you ever give the HP a try ?
The juice is still steeping btw, I will let you know..

And wishing all the ladies......

2mwflw7.gif

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Did you ever give the HP a try ?
The juice is still steeping btw, I will let you know..

And wishing all the ladies......

2mwflw7.gif

I still haven't gotten around to that HP yet! LOL! I also have the Triton Rich said was "too much tank" for him. So I have both of them sitting on the shelf waiting for me to find my "roundtuit." LOL!

I'm procrastinating on the Herakles because like I said, I only have the one coil for it, and I'm really afraid I'm going to love it, and then not have another coil to use. And so far, I haven't seen an RBA for the Plus, so I'm kind of in limbo with that one. I don't know how to clean the coil on that, because of the way it's constructed, and I don't think I can rewick it for the same reason. The best I could do would be rinse it and let it air dry and then hope it didn't taste like an old wet dishcloth the next time I tried it. So I haven't. By the time I finally do, it'll probably be obsolete! :confused:

I've been resisting asking you about the juice. :p I know I have to wait for it to steep before you try it, but DANG, the waiting is hard! LOL! You'd BETTER let me know the instant you try it! :D

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread