Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
ea5de9aa45873676ce9965410f9604b4.jpg
hot pink Provari Mini pic taken several years ago..notice original Protank 1

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous! I have 7 Provaris now and the first one I bought was the full sized Pink. I love them! Just got a gold, green, and red while they were on sale for $30 each. I couldn't resist. Lol. I'd been buying one every year for my birthday and managed to stick to that until the sale. $30 was just too good of a price for me to pass on. The gold is my favorite color after the Pink.

You can now buy a ring that goes on the top to make it flat and makes the larger tanks fit perfectly. I have one on all of mine that have a slanted top. They are $10 each and come in silver or black.

I bought a white Radius for my birthday this year. It's my only white mod and I love the way the LED glows through it.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Any ideas on ways to dress up my boring black I stick 100w? Kinda mad actually thought I was getting a silver one till I open the damn thing...now I need to dress it up a little

Start with a wrap. JWraps is having a 4th of July sale, but there are also other sites that sell wraps for the popular mods, I'm sure you can find something for the istick 100W.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Any ideas on ways to dress up my boring black I stick 100w? Kinda mad actually thought I was getting a silver one till I open the damn thing...now I need to dress it up a little

Personally, I would get a silicone case for it, or a couple (they are usually under a few dollars) then decorate that if you like
There are just so many, just google silicone istick 100W:
Silicone Case for Istick 100W TC Sleeve Skin Cover Wrap Temp Control TC 100 Watt | eBay

I personally dislike vinyl wraps, to me it's like contact paper they used to put on old countertops and dressers back in the 50's :lol: I hate the feel of it, and hate holding that in my hand. pLus those vinyl wraps are way more expensive than silicone covers anyway.

The silicone covers are also much more protective, and give your istick an added layer of "bounce" protection IMHO

Reactions: Tarener0421

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: What happens in the Classifieds, stays in the Classifieds :)
I lost my mum to COPD, Step pop to lung cancer, and my maternal granny to lung cancer.
My uncle passed of brain cancer, supposedly caused by smoking. Two good friends passed of prostate cancer (30 years apart) supposedly caused by smoking. (I'd be willing to bet neither EVER put a ciggy up their ....).
Long and short of it, if I could find a pink mod I liked, I'd get it and use it, (even though I be an ugly straight guy) for cancer awareness.
Vaping is safer than the "coffin nails" the FDA, big tobacco, and pharms are trying to force us back to.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I lost my mum to COPD, Step pop to lung cancer, and my maternal granny to lung cancer.
My uncle passed of brain cancer, supposedly caused by smoking. Two good friends passed of prostate cancer (30 years apart) supposedly caused by smoking. (I'd be willing to bet neither EVER put a ciggy up their ....).
Long and short of it, if I could find a pink mod I liked, I'd get it and use it, (even though I be an ugly straight guy) for cancer awareness.
Vaping is safer than the "coffin nails" the FDA, big tobacco, and pharms are trying to force us back to.
My condolences to you, so many tragic losses. You might want to look at Jwraps, you can get a wrap for just about any kind of mod you already have, they even do custom designs. Ecig Skin - Mod Skins - Mod Wraps - Modz - J Wraps

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States

I'm sorry that you have lost so many friends and family members to cancer.

I don't know if you like either the Provari 2.5 or the Pico, but they both come in a bright magenta pink.
ProVari Pink Ribbon Electronic Cigarette

iStick Pico Kit by Eleaf $29.99 - Box MODS - MOD / PV'S

Reactions: Katdarling

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
According to 'them' everything is caused by smoking. I wonder if they blame smoking for pregnancy yet.

Welcome to the Girly thread, afishhunter!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It's kool with me!!! :D

And a gorgeous tip is a WONDERFUL way to dress up a mod....

View attachment 575163

Looks perfect for those black tie formal affairs.

According to 'them' everything is caused by smoking. I wonder if they blame smoking for pregnancy yet.

Welcome to the Girly thread, afishhunter!

Well, you usually did have a cigarette after, so it could have been that, right?

So many people dead from cancer and other smoking related illness, but vaping is under attack, while those Marlbobo Lights (my ex-fave) will always be on the 7 11 shelf because they were grandfathered in. You would think after they killed grandpa it wouldn't work that way. What a twisted world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread