Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
3243484a587aa7e401dfb4df8ac06392.jpg

My sister likes pink, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I need a pretty, girl wrap for my Sigelei Fuchai 200w that I picked up a few days ago for $29. I couldn't let it go at that price. Its a pretty blue color, but clashes with my favorite Mutation tiffany blue color tank.

Wheres a good, girly wrap supplier?
You can't go wrong with Jwraps. =)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My advice is to start in the New Members forum. Read, read, and read some more. Then ask questions there. That's where people go to try to help new members. You'll get a lot of help there.

Welcome to ECF!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome @Cynthia M Cook

This is perhaps a wee-bit outdated, but this would be a good place to start: The three main sizes of ecig

There are many options out there. Short answer is that you have a power source (mod), something to vaporize the e-liquid (topper/atty) and the actual e-liquid itself. Just because I like vaping a certain way and with certain equipment doesn't mean that's how YOU are going to like vaping. You have to be a bit open-minded and realize you might need a couple of different variations before you can start to dial in on what will work for YOU.

If you ask 100 people what the "best" setup is, you'll get 1000 answers.

Do read as much as you can and ask questions (with a bit more specificity.) People will help as they can.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread