Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
DancingHeretik, Michael's does have classes sometimes, but not sure about mod Podge classes. It would be cool if they did, I love craft's!!! :)
I just looked to see if they had any decoupage classes. Didn't see any yet. But, look what I did find:
MichaelsLaceSkull.jpg

you can do the same thing with elmers glue thinned down with water
That sounds familiar. I think we did that in 5th grade!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
And of course I ordered a white chuck with orange end caps.
:)

of course. :2cool: I never would have thought up that color but it looks fabulous

I found the logo online, and sent it to thagbuilt.com and asked him to scatter it around the Chuck.

But who can make skins for smaller Ego type devices? I'd like to just put it on myself of course, but need somebody to make the graphics/skins.

I'm also going to talk to a metal fab guy here, he can pretty much make *anything*, like some rings that are sorta like #11 O-Rings except in enameled colors, a few twists of that might look good around the bottom of an ego batt and keep it from slipping out of your hand as well.

Whee--e--e-e-ee-e-e-e-e-e--e! This is a fun topic, and glad to see some males have joined in. :)

(On another subj. I was also wondering this morning why nobody makes certain ejuices that are childhood favs, like capt. crunch cereal or lucky charms? Seems like a lot of people would like to vape it :))

Last edited:

Hearts2412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arkansas
of course. :2cool: I never would have thought up that color but it looks fabulous

But who can make skins for smaller Ego type devices? I'd like to just put it on myself of course, but need somebody to make the graphics/skins.

I'm also going to talk to a metal fab guy here, he can pretty much make *anything*, like some rings that are sorta like #11 O-Rings except in enameled colors, a few twists of that might look good around the bottom of an ego batt and keep it from slipping out of your hand as well.

Whee--e--e-e-ee-e-e-e-e-e--e! This is a fun topic, and glad to see some males have joined in. :)

(On another subj. I was also wondering this morning why nobody makes certain ejuices that are childhood favs, like capt. crunch cereal or lucky charms? Seems like a lot of people would like to vape it :))

Racehorse, I think the cereal idea would be great!!!! :) I would love to Vape on some peanut butter captain crunch!!!!! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread