Status
Not open for further replies.

Allllllright_already!

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Illinos
Women, like with life, have it easy in the EC world, too... All the pretty wraps look cool with a woman. Guys have black (my route) or stainless steel or some combination thereof... Skulls and lightning bolts and such can be cool yet often may you look like a baby-snatching psychopath. A woman with a nail sticker laced crimson bat in front of Walmart=sexy and I wish she was my girlfriend! A guy in front of Walmart with a bat with flames, skulls and lighting bolts=run to the car children, run! Where is my mace!!??!!

:laugh: eheh...never thought about it, but yep

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Thanks for appreciating some of the creative flair ECF members have (I have none :unsure:) I love looking at people's stuff!

Women, like with life, have it easy in the EC world, too...

2 things: childbirth and

a lot of women wear makeup, for me always a PITA to deal with. But then I thought about men having to shave, so I guess it's a wash.

There's still that childbirth thing tho.........:)

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I got this posted all over ECF the mods are going to hate me but this will be the last time I promise
my new pink she's so cute
kabonk-albums-misc-picture126996-mydids.jpg

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Howdy, is that a C8 Clearo fourth from the left?

If so how do you like it's performance.

A little off topic, I tell folks that getting into Vaping is a lot like a hobby, like racing RC Cars for example. We have all the performance modifications.

Thanks for sharing.
Hey Salt! Yes is is the Apoloe C8 that comes with the Apoloe Mini kit. Draw is a bit harsh... like a Stardust... But my juices are 36mg and high PG. I filled it up without thinking. Next time lower nic and higher VG.

Yes, vaping IS a hobby for a lot of us. Can get very expensive and time consuming... :).

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I got this posted all over ECF the mods are going to hate me but this will be the last time I promise
my new pink she's so cute
kabonk-albums-misc-picture126996-mydids.jpg

PINK PROVARI!!!! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing Kabonk. The pink mini is very tempting for me.....

P.S. you can post the same pic on 20 threads if you want (ask me, I know, because I do lol) and the mods couldn't care less. Why would they? Anyway, not to mention that I begged you to show your pink Provari!!!

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Seeing as I'm a Macho Man. Ha Ha . I have no business posting on this thread. But Dragon bone Invited me and her Avatar is so cute how could I turn her down.

This is a Smoktek (don't confuse with smoketech) Smokbox Varicool it's packaged in the boring Black AA battery box. I decided it needed some jazzing up.

I went to home depot and bought some sort of undercoat. Amazing stuff. So sticky you can't get it off of anything even before it dries. Than off to Michaels for some Metallic paints.

The box was painted by my Mother in Law. The designs are by my 11 year old daughter Melanie. And I finshed it off with the Matte Coating. I didn't really have to do the Matte Coat myself, but than it wouldn't have been a joint Daddy Daughter project.

The Deer is copied from a Bolo Tie that was left to me by my grandfather (RIP) and the Bear Claws on the back well they are for good luck. The Tears on the side were supposed to be two to symbolize my birth month December but Melanie decided to just put a row of one.

varicool1a.jpg varicool1b.jpg varicool1c.jpg

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Seeing as I'm a Macho Man. Ha Ha . I have no business posting on this thread. But Dragon bone Invited me and her Avatar is so cute how could I turn her down.

This is a Smoktek (don't confuse with smoketech) Smokbox Varicool it's packaged in the boring Black AA battery box. I decided it needed some jazzing up.

I went to home depot and bought some sort of undercoat. Amazing stuff. So sticky you can't get it off of anything even before it dries. Than off to Michaels for some Metallic paints.

The box was painted by my Mother in Law. The designs are by my 11 year old daughter Melanie. And I finshed it off with the Matte Coating. I didn't really have to do the Matte Coat myself, but than it wouldn't have been a joint Daddy Daughter project.

The Deer is copied from a Bolo Tie that was left to me by my grandfather (RIP) and the Bear Claws on the back well they are for good luck. The Tears on the side were supposed to be two to symbolize my birth month December but Melanie decided to just put a row of one.

View attachment 127752 View attachment 127753 View attachment 127754
Lol Tomz! So happy that you came. I saw your gorgeous BoxMod and had to have it here! Awesome story of the joint project. On the first page of this thread, I showed a pic of my decorated BoxMods. I used UV nail gel :).
Oh, and there are a few guys who have posted in this thread. It's not only girly stuff, but also any decorated and personalized stuff that we want to see!

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Lol Tomz! So happy that you came. I saw your gorgeous BoxMod and had to have it here! Awesome story of the joint project. On the first page of this thread, I showed a pic of my decorated BoxMods. I used UV nail gel :).
Oh, and there are a few guys who have posted in this thread. It's not only girly stuff, but also any decorated and personalized stuff that we want to see!

Pardon me isn't the name of the thread
" Show us your girly, pretty, decorated, pink! "

I understand how it is, we begin a thread with one idea in mind and it turns into a runaway freight train.
Very catchy name for a thread by the way.

Last edited:

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Women, like with life, have it easy in the EC world, too... All the pretty wraps look cool with a woman. Guys have black (my route) or stainless steel or some combination thereof... Skulls and lightning bolts and such can be cool yet often may you look like a baby-snatching psychopath. A woman with a nail sticker laced crimson bat in front of Walmart=sexy and I wish she was my girlfriend! A guy in front of Walmart with a bat with flames, skulls and lighting bolts=run to the car children, run! Where is my mace!!??!!

There's a big thread like this on ECF already (not the new members one). FYI, for you women, apparently you can get some finger nail stickers and put them on and use clear polish for the finish... There's some very cool mods in that thread with little birds and flowers and little diamonds on cool bats. Just a tip if you want...

I'm surprised there wasn't more of a commotion on the forum with that 'women have it easy' business. Quite refreshing. Unless wrath is too early to judge.

Omg if the guy's battery matches his car's seat covers and neon lights though. No need for mace when its hottness wafting around that Walmart loiterer. Has to have a skull drip trip though too. No skull with flames no dice.

Why so many vapers and Walmart? Read a handful of other posts mentioning Walmart-related vaping.

Can you direct me to the link of the thread you speak of?

I want more pictures!!!

Also, where does one purchase some of these colorful delights?

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Pardon me isn't the name of the thread
" Show us your girly, pretty, decorated, pink! "

I understand how it is, we begin a thread with one idea in mind and it turns into a runaway freight train.
Very catch name for a thread by the way.
Lol! Yes, embarrassing! I was hoping no one had noticed.... thread titles can never be edited or changed.

mannequinlolita

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
RVA
Has anyone had any experience with decorating the rubberized egos? I'm in the process right now of using my decoden rhinestones on my pink one. e6000 is working just fine (can't wait until it dries to post it!) but I tested out that and also jewel tak on the black ego twist and even those just swipe clean off! I guess I'll have to settle for something less jeweled. I pondered some really cool printed duct tape instead if I can't figure it out.

MidwestMom

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
USA
808s.jpg
ok someone wanted me to post my pretties here
got a leather looking wrap from volt for one of my 808's and a pink glittler one, then of couse my lovely pink and purple batts... carts were all stainless but needed to make them flavor coordinated for easier usage... the pink glittler and leather ones were easy then i still had 4 stainless left and had to figure something out... I ended up using fingernail polish and it worked brilliantly... I intend when i get more time and figure out exactly what my final set up will be... still new to vaping.. to get out my brushes and sit and detail all my lil things in some way or another

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
View attachment 127832
ok someone wanted me to post my pretties here
got a leather looking wrap from volt for one of my 808's and a pink glittler one, then of couse my lovely pink and purple batts... carts were all stainless but needed to make them flavor coordinated for easier usage... the pink glittler and leather ones were easy then i still had 4 stainless left and had to figure something out... I ended up using fingernail polish and it worked brilliantly... I intend when i get more time and figure out exactly what my final set up will be... still new to vaping.. to get out my brushes and sit and detail all my lil things in some way or another

I love it!!! Those are so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread