Show us your manly mod. The last one i did got closed and i got some new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Show us your manly mod. Here are my two new ones next to my old ones. The 2nd and 3d from the right are my new ones. A Seven 22 dna clone and an All Copper Hades clone. http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/delanos53/media/20140512_2039501_zpscb904733.jpg.html?filters[user]=126786968&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

DON'T LET THIS DIE PUT YOUR MANLY mod IN THIS. 20140512_203950[1].jpg sorry they are turned the photobucket will have a better one.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I like the copper one; but both that one and the 7-22 are some seriously fat mods, that much fatter than a kayfun. I thought the Sigelei's 23mm made it pretty fat, but it's downright slender next to those.

Andria

PS: I'm interested in this thread because I always prefer the sleek, stainless look, as opposed to the fancy frilly "girly" look. Something as new-tech as these things ought to look futuristic, not "frilly." JMO. :D

However I've seen some metal filigree designs that were extremely handsome, despite not being "sleek," but I've always been a huge fan of metal filigree.

Bontasia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2014
Texas
I like the copper one; but both that one and the 7-22 are some seriously fat mods, that much fatter than a kayfun. I thought the Sigelei's 23mm made it pretty fat, but it's downright slender next to those.

Andria

PS: I'm interested in this thread because I always prefer the sleek, stainless look, as opposed to the fancy frilly "girly" look. Something as new-tech as these things ought to look futuristic, not "frilly." JMO. :D

However I've seen some metal filigree designs that were extremely handsome, despite not being "sleek," but I've always been a huge fan of metal filigree.

I'm with you on that. I'm your typical female in that I do love pink stuff to some degree but I just don't get all these mods with the dangly things hanging off them and the nail polish covered eGos. I guess variety is the spice of life though, huh?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Andria

Had to laugh since I also do not like stuff hangin' from my vape gear, but what I thought was one of the funniest comments ever in the girly mods topic was somebody saying that the manly mods looked like "office supplies" that just cracked me up. :)

Seems like having stuff dangling is just something to get caught on something in my purse or on my clothing, etc. And I can't imagine crystals being comfortable to wrap your hand around? Guess I"m not a girly girl LOL but I do love looking at the creatvity that goes into some of this stuff!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
What's with the girly blue bit? What colour is that anyway? Aqua?

;-) ;-) ;-)

Cool mod

Bite your tongue, Sir! That is a Trustone cultured marble piece. :)

Dusty - Where did you get that pipe?

Here is my current out and about setup

IMAG0738.jpg

The Pipe is a Freehand by Matt from Epipemods. It's an 18500 and was named Capt. Nemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread