• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show your Canadian setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanuckGod

Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Calgary
I can't quite compete with some of those awesome setups, but this is my gear currently,
my fave being the Smoktech DCT-V2 carto/tank combo...

Feb2012VapeSetup.jpg

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
i-pkgVWww-M.jpg

This one made me think of a Lightsaber! Someone needs to build one. I must have a Lightsaber battery.........

LOL.. Somebody has built a LightSaber mod. Do a search for it. I'm sure it's around somewhere here..

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Nice collection, however my lawyers will be in touch shortly to discuss the blatant plagiarism of my avatar, and suitable compensation for said plagiarism...... :D

Nice avatar! :toast:

I can't quite compete with some of those awesome setups, but this is my gear currently,
my fave being the Smoktech DCT-V2 carto/tank combo...

Feb2012VapeSetup.jpg

Tgoode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Ontario
tgoode.zenfolio.com
It is a GG stealth with a UFS on the left and a GGTS without the top tube, using a GGTS V2 collection tank.

Neither is currently in stock anywhere at the moment. There will be new stock of both coming within the next 4 to 8 weeks.

Your best bet is the classifieds here, or on other sites like UK Vapers and Aussie vapers.

Be prepared to pay. The UFS goes for close to $200 here (may be found for less on other forums) and is no longer in production. GG stealth is about $135 new and GGTS is $225 new.

The learning curve can be steep.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
WELL I WANT ONE!! I NEED ONE!! It's perfect for stealth vaping :). I've never heard of them before. Is there a Cdn supplier for them? I MUST HAVE ONE LOL

You may want to stalk Daniel at Gentlemens Reserve, he is the exclusive Canadian vendor, but he has trouble getting enough to go around :) He also has a thread on here under the Canadian suppliers section GG Stealth | Golden Greek | Gentlemens Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread