1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Sid ?

Discussion in 'Smoktech "Max" VV devices' started by VaperEd, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaperEd

VaperEd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I recently purchased an SID and ran across a few forum posts that said that when the SID is in wattage mode that it will adjust the voltage automatically with any atty you use. Anyone know if this is indeed a function of the SID? I have researched the question but cannot find a straight answer. Thanks for any help.

2. oldjoe

oldjoe Super Member ECF Veteran

I would assume the info inferred to using Wattage Mode? Resistance is a constant of the device connected to the device.

3. VaperEd

My mistake. You are correct I changed the reference.

4. VaperEd

A complete misunderstanding on my part. Problem solved. Thank you to all who responded.....(o;

5. F.O.Bean

F.O.Bean Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got my black Sid mod today! like it so far. It's my five pawns grandmaster/mini davide mod strictly! Does what I need it to do and is nice and sleek and elegant! gotten an evic next week! My collection is getting huge. I have 15 juices right now alone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.