Sigelei 213 Fuchai Regulated Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
I only use VW mode because I simply prefer it to the times I used various TC coils/materials on different devices. With that being said, there hasn't been a slight issue using dual LG HB4 18650s and charging them in the device via the USB cord. The internal charging is a selling point of the device so unlike the RX200S, it doesn't specifically mention a recommendation for using a charger at all, though it's probably smarter. I use my XTAR VC4 charger but will definitely use the USB if I'm in a pinch. I think the ability to lower the ramp up time for firing (immediately reaching targeted wattage) or slightly increasing it (TCR I think it's called) for vaping 180W so it's not too much to handle in one millisecond blast in your lungs. I cannot say if or how the TC modes work but if you like the feature I described, which many do, grab one for under $49 bucks online and don't read negative reviews unless you're concerned about TC functionality.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
If you are only using VW mode, this is not a "crap" mod. Works perfectly fine. In terms of it not doing 213watts, what 2 battery mod will actually go above 150watts?
I never said dual 18650 "200W" reg. box mods reached near 200W however there are new 220W mods and some 200W box mods reach 200W and can vape the TFV8 if the person has LG HB4/HB6 batteries fully charged and just broken in with a few cycles charged but new mint condition cells. 213 Fuchai sounded to me like it was one of the new chips that with extreme and unnecessarly high max amperage ratings and voltage levels to perfectly reach 200W in a few newer 200W mods even if theyre not popular sellers. My Wismec Reuleaux Rx200S can vape the TFV8 Cloud Beast tank loaded with HB4s and hit 225W on the V8-T8 coil which handles such wattage but is only enjoyable near 140W. Thats a 3 cell reg box however the devices and HB4/HB6 LG 18650s are together now potentially able to be actual 200W reg box mods if the chip is up to the job.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
The point is I actually never vape beyond 135W and the Fuchai 213 may not hit 200W but I wont know unless I try the max suggested power that the TF-T8 .16ohm clapton coil for my baby...the TFV4 but I heard it significantly lowers the amount of time you can use the same coil and I do would like you to know that a handful of basic 2x18650 regulated box mods with a number of 200 - 220 representing wattage, or just stating the 200W in the name of the device as usual, hit 200W and new tanks can vape that high now. It's changing. HB4s are the friggin best batteries or HB6 32amp benchmarked 1500mAH 5 dollars each....newer chipsets...I will list the few I know of if you wanna dig online to prove who's correct but I dont care. I'm not having problems that many dudes and young ladies are with my Sigelei 213 Fuchai. That's what matters to me and yay-my initial post and topic is still true. Enjoy.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
It's definitely not a crap mod. I guess some batches in production are defective at the moment. I'm just ecstatic. Like the Alec Bradley Cigars I enjoy most, many people online don't care for certain ones that I love. The only mild entirely Nicaraguan long filler Connecticut leaf cigars on the market are White Gold and some think they're too spicy. But that's a whole different hobby. Like fine wine tasters, there are top shelf cigar smokers. At least I quit cigarettes thanks to vaping. Cigars are bad for your mouth and not so much your lungs which I needed to take care of from now on as I approach 30 years. I quit using the original Sigelei Fuchai "200W" regulated box mod. LOL Fuchai has treated me well whatever the heck it means or is. Guessing the nickname of the chipset or something. Happy monday from LI, NY and this ..... ....... right here (me). LOL peace

Reactions: ian91

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
My issue is that I hear people gripe about any 2 battery mod not reaching 200+w knowing full well that you really can't exceed 75w per battery. Even then you are sucking the batteries dry in no time and ignoring all safety concerns. Definitely bad advertising from the manufacturer but Sigelei is definitely not the only ones doing it.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
My issue is that I hear people gripe about any 2 battery mod not reaching 200+w knowing full well that you really can't exceed 75w per battery. Even then you are sucking the batteries dry in no time and ignoring all safety concerns. Definitely bad advertising from the manufacturer but Sigelei is definitely not the only ones doing it.
Safety first and the manufacturers have been claiming 200W back over a year ago. I only need 135W for a particular pair of coils.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I like mine very much. Don't use tc so it's just a 40$ dual 18650 mod for me. Hits instantly when I press the fire button. Nice battery read out, even tells me how many amps I'm using. Overall I don't think it's a bad mod for 40 ish bucks.
Does it show the actual amp draw at the battery, or the amps at the atty like most other mods with an amp readout? The first would be really useful, the second is less than useless.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread