Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
How can that go without saying if someone doesn't know?

They knew there were problems with the 510 with the RX200 and shame on them for not fixing that on the RX200S.

I am not saying the Fuchai 213 is a better mod than the RX200S but lets not make the RX200S a beacon for what a good mod is, that's just silly.

There's something called common sense. In every case where you're screwing/fastening/plugging etc something in beyond where you're feeling a lot of resistance you're likely to break something.

I'm certainly not making the rx200 (s or no s, or any other joye/wismec/eleaf) mod to be a beacon of what a good mod is, far from it. But they work, and do what's promised, in contrast to the 213 and Fuchai 213.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
There's something called common sense. In every case where you're screwing/fastening/plugging etc something in beyond where you're feeling a lot of resistance you're likely to break something.

I'm certainly not making the rx200 (s or no s, or any other joye/wismec/eleaf) mod to be a beacon of what a good mod is, far from it. But they work, and do what's promised, in contrast to the 213 and Fuchai 213.

The common sense thing to do is replace the 510 that you know is faulty with one that works on EVERYTHING. Ridiculous they didn't replace it when they knew it was faulty and your just making excuses for them, that doesn't make any sense.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State

i agree. and it's been well noted throughout this thread that Sigelei has made some terrible decisions regarding their business practices, performance claims and upgradeability.

but what many of us still enjoy this mod for our needs. we don't care that 213w was promised or TFR or TCR or accurate because we don't need 213w or TFR/TCR.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The common sense thing to do is replace the 510 that you know is faulty with one that works on EVERYTHING. Ridiculous they didn't replace it when they knew it was faulty and your just making excuses for them, that doesn't make any sense.
It's not faulty, it just has limited travel. Look, I agree that the 510 could (and should be better), but that doesn't make it faulty. Companies such as Smok should be criticized for makes atties with too long 510s. I'm not so much defending joye/wismec/eleaf as being tired of people not taking their own responsibility when breaking something. I dropped one of my rx yesterday. If it would've broken it would've been my fault, not Wismec's.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
It's not faulty, it just has limited travel. Look, I agree that the 510 could (and should be better), but that doesn't make it faulty. Companies such as Smok should be criticized for makes atties with too long 510s. I'm not so much defending joye/wismec/eleaf as being tired of people not taking their own responsibility when breaking something. I dropped one of my rx yesterday. If it would've broken it would've been my fault, not Wismec's.

So let's blame Smok for making atties that works on 90% off the mods out there? Well then again someone could make the case the 213 is not faulty, it just has limited power because the battery makers are not making true 40amp batteries. I am not making that argument by the way, just making an example as Daniel said the 213 would put out it's stated wattage but a battery like that does not exist.

Reactions: MadVLN

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
So let's blame Smok for making atties that works on 90% off the mods out there? Well then again someone could make the case the 213 is not faulty, it just has limited power because the battery makers are not making true 40amp batteries. I am not making that argument by the way, just making an example as Daniel said the 213 would put out it's stated wattage but a battery like that does not exist.
Did I say that? And the problem with the 213 isn't that 40 amp batteries don't exist. Other two-battery mods reach 200+ watts (though that's not safe on two batteries). The main problem is tc not functioning properly, and in general the 213 falling way off from what was promised. I've said what I had to say, I've no more interested in responding to arguments based on misreadings of my posts. I'm outta here.

Topweasel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2016
This is a misconception. Batteries alone is not the issue here. I have tried HB6's (easy 30amp consistent) and VTC4's (Tested up to 30 continuous but rated at like 23). As a series mod you can add half the amps to the max output. That means on my HB6 batteries I should be able to get the device to output at 45a and therefore 200w should be available at a pretty decent range of resistances. Daniel was mocking Sigelei's "oh you need 40a batteries to hit 213" because of what Sigelei's answer was. But the fact is that this device is limited to an output of 25a (less than 1 of my HB6's continuous output) instead of the 35a that all of their documentation state.

It's not limited because other people haven't caught up. It's not limited because of crappy batteries. It's limited because they lied when they constructed the device. They limit it to 25a and therefore makes it impossible to ever get 213w out of it.

Garibaldi

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2016
DFW, TX
I got a 213 with the gunmetal/carbon fiber. Paid full retail for it. Absolutely loved it at first. I have many various devices from mech mods, a DNA 200, Provari's etc (I am all over the place so depends on my mood) and I found this to be a nice compact and powerful little mod. Loved the fit in the hand and seemed well put together.

Right away I noticed the battery meter would fluctuate once it got below 100%. I would estimate when it was sitting still it would jump between 60-85%. I don't know if this is normal but I didn't worry about it and continued to use it. After about a week I ran into issues with the fire button misfiring. It got progressively worse once it started. Fortunately I was able to return it.

I bought based on the mostly favorable reviews. After I returned it I started reading about the issues that some had with the 213 and how a newer and cheaper model came out that offered firmware upgrades. I might look at one of those later since I have the first Fuchai and actually have enjoyed that mod.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I haven't had any misfire issues either and have run mine up to 100 watts. In normal use I usually have it at about 60 watts with a preheat of 75 watts for half a second.
The battery meter reads the battery sag as well unlike other mods. When you fire you will see the battery meter going down and bouncing around. After that it will recover and slowly go back up. If you start with a fresh battery it will read 100%. Hit the fire button and depending on the quality of the battery and wattage used can dip anywhere from 30% to 90%. Low amperage batteries (10amp or so) are going to dip a lot if you are firing at high wattages, higher amp batteries will not dip as much.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: BoostAddict

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
As far as recommending the Fuchai 213 if I didn't already own it I probably would not buy one. I have actually had good luck with mine but there are some software versions that do have trouble. It is just a roll of the dice on which you get and the device is not upgradable. Now that I know that I would pass on getting one and Sigelei as a company is pretty shady.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: BoostAddict

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Can anybody help me? My batteries are in my mod, however I am not able to detect the batteries and power on my mod. Only when the usb cable is plugged in, my mod is able to power on. What could the issue be here ?
Try a different set of batteries and if the issue persists contact your vendor; It may be a hardware fault. If you want further information here, tell us about the batteries you are using, if they are married, and if you know of them work in other devices.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yojunhao

Aug 14, 2015
Try a different set of batteries and if the issue persists contact your vendor; It may be a hardware fault. If you want further information here, tell us the batteries you are using, if they are married, and if you know of them work in other devices.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yea to try a new set of batteries as I do not have spare . Im using lg hg 2 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread