Sigelei 213 owners thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Jennings

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Bay City, Michigan, USA
LOL, yeah, the RX200S is the last device you want to brag about getting to replace anything. When your 510 goes bad at least you have the 213 as a back up....:thumb:

The 510 on either RX200/200S is not bad. You do know that is all user error right? People who overtighten ther tanks to the device and then complain about the device because they ruined it. I myself have the RX200 and never had any issues at all. I did use the TFV4 everyday with the RX200 and not a single problem, no spacer either. I know several people who don't have an issue with the RX200. Again, it is all user error.

Nick Jennings

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Bay City, Michigan, USA
How can that go without saying if someone doesn't know?

They knew there were problems with the 510 with the RX200 and shame on them for not fixing that on the RX200S.

I am not saying the Fuchai 213 is a better mod than the RX200S but lets not make the RX200S a beacon for what a good mod is, that's just silly.

Well, if you or someone else has no idea not to overtighten the atty then i think yall need to do a bit of research then.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Problem is you don't read your own posts. Your right though, no need to discuss this any further.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Oh really!? I'll bite. What part of my own posts am I not reading (a ridiculous concept in itself btw)?

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The 510 on either RX200/200S is not bad. You do know that is all user error right? People who overtighten ther tanks to the device and then complain about the device because they ruined it. I myself have the RX200 and never had any issues at all. I did use the TFV4 everyday with the RX200 and not a single problem, no spacer either. I know several people who don't have an issue with the RX200. Again, it is all user error.
I wouldn't say that the 510 on the RX is particularly good but yes, if you actually break it it's user error in most cases.

Reactions: GeorgeS

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
Anything worthwhile to say or just dropping in too shoot your mouth?

i was just making an observation because you said you were out of here. yet here you are. you can leave now, and take your rx200 with you :)

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I am extremely careful with my stuff. Calling a defective 510 user error is not fair imo. Thats like us both buying the same exact cars.I have problems with mine but yours is fine so it must be user error.Over tightening something is not equal because strength of the user isn't.I have many mods and have never damaged any of them by "overtightening" them. The fact that it can be damaged quite easily in my case is the problem and the reason I would never buy another Joyetech mod. It's a shame too as I really liked mine.
To be fair maybe mine was defective, but I have seen alot of other people complaining about this issue.

Edit- Sorry folks, I just came to this thread looking for a reliable mod.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: KayP and mjag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread