Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hi all. I've had my Segeli 213 for 3 or 4 months now, it works great. I use it with the smok TFV8 tank at 135Watts, but, I just got 2 pairs of new 18650 batteries and when they reach anywhere from 75%-60% battery life, the wattage not my sigeli drops down to 108Watts on its own. why is this happening?
Probably batteries with a low amp rating. What batteries do you have? In any case, you shouldn't be at 135w unless you have batteries rated above 20 amps, and that means low mAh.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Daniel Ted Harrell

Oct 27, 2016
Probably batteries with a low amp rating. What batteries do you have? In any case, you shouldn't be at 135w unless you have batteries rated above 20 amps, and that means low mAh.

They are Panasonic 18650 NCR18650B 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Flat Top

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
They are Panasonic 18650 NCR18650B 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Flat Top
Yes, low cdr batteries. You should definitely not use those anywhere near 135w, and preferably not at all. You're lucky to not have had a serious mishap.

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
I'll admit, I haven't read the entire thread, but I have read a lot of it. I wish I had checked out this thread before I bought the Fuchai 213. I bought it for TC, and I'm so disappointed.

The info I haven't been able locate is this;
Does the Fuchai use the same TCR as the original, or the standard TCR?

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I'll admit, I haven't read the entire thread, but I have read a lot of it. I wish I had checked out this thread before I bought the Fuchai 213. I bought it for TC, and I'm so disappointed.

The info I haven't been able locate is this;
Does the Fuchai use the same TCR as the original, or the standard TCR?
TCR does not work mate. The main issue is that you can not lock the resistance, and thus everytime you fire it the mod re-reads and changes the resistance, which is not really conducive for a good TC vape.

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
TCR does not work mate. The main issue is that you can not lock the resistance, and thus everytime you fire it the mod re-reads and changes the resistance, which is not really conducive for a good TC vape.

That's the conclusion I've come to, guess I just wanted someone to slap me upside the head with that fact.... Thanks.

It works tc with sub ohm tanks..not builds..I got 213 AND fuchai . just shoot me..thinking about the sx mini Q. $200 is steep..butttttt

I have an SX Mini M class... worth every penny. I want a red Q so bad, I can taste it.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Just pulled the trigger . ..jeez..black.
Now I'm looking 4 an rda rta that i can actually see the screws...any good ones out there that dont leak?? Beast is great.eats juice..narda airflow restrictive.disappointed . .goon better,just don t drip juice on it while hot(quenching)..makes the connection bars break..

Reactions: tejas

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
@greenmachine17 There are plenty of good gear out there. What's your vape style and what kind atomisers do you have in your favourite list?

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.
I've got my go to, 3 freemax scylla ceramic sub ohm . twist top fill.. (luv this work vape,great flavor ) use nickle coils. Fremax cc tank..(it's ok))herakles tank. uwell tank. Aspire triton.(hate the flavor) Smok beast v8. rta and coils,(guzzle juice). Velocity clone. NarDa (not enough airflow can't put bigger wire,it squeezes out when tightened) just got Goon 24mm ... sx pure.(just can't get good flavor outta that thing ) and vaporeso ccc tank w gold coils(which burn up easy)
But my everyday is the Scylla.weekends is the TfV8.(QUAD coils).I'm just trying to get rta that I can build easily, top fill,has 4ml or more .so I can take it to work.(I'm in a vehicle 10-12 hrs) I can build coils,but not an expert . I just don't have the time. thy 4 ur time..

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
As mentioned those batteries aren't meant for vaping. I made the mistake of purchasing one before I did some research on battery safety. Try the LG HG2s (brown), Samsung 30Q (pink).

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
It works tc with sub ohm tanks..not builds..I got 213 AND fuchai . just shoot me..thinking about the sx mini Q. $200 is steep..butttttt

The Q is a great mod.

I prefer the onscreen menu and functionality of the yihi chip over the DNA200. Compared to the Sig213, the Q is significantly bigger and heavier if that matters to you. If you're only vaping in power mode then I don't see a reason for the Q unless you just want an excuse to buy another mod :)

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
As mentioned those batteries aren't meant for vaping. I made the mistake of purchasing one before I did some research on battery safety. Try the LG HG2s (brown), Samsung 30Q (pink).
they are great for vaping, use them daily.....on a regulated device below 15 watts ;)

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
they are great for vaping, use them daily.....on a regulated device below 15 watts ;)
I can see how it will work sub 20W per cell as the amperage is (according to google) 6.7A continuous.

But IMHO there are better alternatives out there even for sub 20W vaping, ie: LG HG2 20A 3000mah. You're only sacrificing 13.3% mah (400mah) for a 300% increase in continuous amperage (13.3A).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread