Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Good day everyone

I have a very weird problem I was chank g the batteries and sudenly as long as I close the battery door the mod start firing in very high watt I directly remove the battery I remove my rda then I put the battery again and it doesn't show no atomize as I was thinking it's because the bottom has been stuck but it wasn't when I out the rda head it start burn really bad like a tube mechanical mod

I try to reset and I did but the problem still there everytime I close on the battery door start firing any ideas guys '
is your fire button stuck?

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017

Trick_1990

Feb 23, 2017
hi happy new year i am having a problem with my sigelei 213 where on the lock screen it keeps showing me the battery meter as if i were charging the mod it even does this when i turn on the mod the battery meter goes up and down as if it were charging so does the voltage of the batterys any ideas or clues on how to fix the problem
i have same issues :( pls help.

EODPaul

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ottawa Ontario Canada
I have a Fuchai 213 plus that I use as my utility mod. It's my driving/work mod. I'm a mech guy, but sometimes I need a mod I can just slap a Clieto 120 on and forget about. The 213 plus has been very good and I dig the color screen.

I use my Sigelei 213 (sold my Fuchai) at home and at work, but my daily 'utility' mod would be my Alien 220. I have a silicone sleeve for it, and the mod seems more durable. My 213 is too pretty (carbon fiber and all) to risk scuffs and dings on. My Alien has minor wear on the edges from before the sleeve, so I'm less worried about its aesthetics than my Sig. They both work really well. My 213 is version 2.0, and my temp control seems to work as well as my Alien's. I haven't tested either with any sort of meters though.
I recently ordered a sleeve for my Sig, so maybe this will change and it'll see the outdoors more.

Reactions: Spygoat Vapes

EODPaul

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ottawa Ontario Canada
I found this place in Ontario California that sells, and does warranty service for Sigelei. By the looks of it, even parts for sale are fairly cheap. They even sell replacement carbon fiber cases for the 213.
Hope this helps someone, sometime.

warranty

I'm not affiliated with them, but if I'm not allowed to post this, please let me know.
Just sharing some info, not trying to break any rules.

Reactions: hazozita

iVape524

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'm happy this thing fits a 28mm atomizer with zero overhang. How about that! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: EODPaul

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
Hi all, it's been a while!

Just got one of these 213, the single battery version, so far so good but I only use it at low power in Power control mode.
I have a simple question, what is the material and gauge of the two supplied coils?
If I know what they are I can judge best what to buy next for it.
Want a slightly thinner gauge as I am not into subohm.

Thanks, it feels good to get back to vaping after falling back into those nasty infernal things-that-remain-unmentioned!

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Hi all, it's been a while!

Just got one of these 213, the single battery version, so far so good but I only use it at low power in Power control mode.
I have a simple question, what is the material and gauge of the two supplied coils?
If I know what they are I can judge best what to buy next for it.
Want a slightly thinner gauge as I am not into subohm.

Thanks, it feels good to get back to vaping after falling back into those nasty infernal things-that-remain-unmentioned!
You got coils with your mod ?[emoji32]?

Post a pic or two. I assume you got an atty with coils.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread