RDA Sigelei Fuchai RDA my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn386

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
Richmond VA
Well I attended Vapercon5 east and had a blast. Tons of new items juices to the hills and hardware all over. I stumbled upon a vendor Empire Mods out of Queens NY. They had a reasonable setup nothing fancy but I saw the RDA just sitting there and took a gander having no idea what or who's it was. Looked pretty substantially built actually like a tank, pretty impressive. I was expecting a price of $60 plus but I asked and to my surprise $20. There went my last bit of cash! Got it home and just had to build it out. I did dual 8 wrap 26ga A1 on an 1/8 dowel putting me at .6. First issue I noticed was the deck was deep and a little difficult to work the coils in without prebending, no big deal. Wicked it up with some ... cotton and off we went. Loaded it up with some Rockstar Pink Floyd put the IPV2 at 30 watts to start. The draw was nice (loose) the clouds were good flavor was right there. Alright keep on going up, 35-50. Found the sweet spot was about 40-42 before it was heating the top cap (which I might say is conical tapered). Thinking air flow, I started to open 2 of the holes stepping up. I stopped at 7/64 on 2 holes right behind each coil. Results, well HOT DAMN! 50 watts and cool as can be, mouthwatering flavor blows my Stillaire, Tobh, let's just say most of what I own at a fraction of the price. If you are thinking about it buy it you wont be disappointed. On my Nemmy with custom comp juice I will say runs with the best of them maybe even beating some. You can find pics online but no resellers so far. They did mention that they just got them in the day they left. See it, BUY it . Hope this helps someone.:D

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I will get some pics up when I get home. If you Google sga000613 it is the only find. Looks like it was released in the last few weeks.
Susan- Fuchai is the line the RDA is part of. I asked the same thing and that's what I was told. They name by lines not by pieces.

?

a55n3YC.png

gn386

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
Richmond VA
Tabs don't interfere, yes dumb and useless. As far as the air that is why a little drilling was needed. I personally only did 2 of them for now, might just do the other 2. Just putting it out there since $20 is half of what clones run. Beware that the stainless steel is thick and you do need a cobolt bit. Good dollars spent in my opinion and I don't feel bad about eating it up with bits and cutting wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread