Sigelei Kaos Spectrum Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I really enjoy mine it my first Sigelei mod and so far I'm happy I love the way it tells you the voltage of both your batteries. I also like it can fit 25mm tanks. I wish light were randomized but I think they can add that in a firmware update which I hope they release soon. Build quality is great for the price. Temp control is good using the TCR value recommend by dj labs at 92 for 316L. The battery door is more secure with no gaps unlike my alien. Over all very happy

Reactions: liblue1

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I've had my Kaos for about a month now and will be following this thread. I am liking the mod in spite of a couple minor improvements I'd like to see.

Not only does it look nice, but the fit in my hands is even better then the Alien. I like the large fire button, almost as good as having a fire bar. It seems to hit set wattage quickly and holds it well (I don't do tc, so can't comment on that). Very simple menu system not cluttered with a bunch of stuff I rarely or never use. And the LED lights! They sure are purdy and it is kind of fun to match up with the color of the O-rings in the atty in use. But it does come at some cost in battery life. Easy enough to turn them off for that.

While I mentioned I like the uncluttered menu system, I would like to have the ability to adjust screen brightness and screen timeout. Not so much the brightness of the LED lights, but the screen that is hard to read in sunlight. And if the screen timeout could be set shorter, battery life should be even better when using the LED's.

All in all, a very nice mod, seems very solid, looks and feels great, could very well be a workhorse! Worth the cost!

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
What's your favorite color
I dig mine alright. It lives as a daily beater with a limitless classic on it in either rdta or dripper mode.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've had my Kaos for about a month now and will be following this thread. I am liking the mod in spite of a couple minor improvements I'd like to see.

Not only does it look nice, but the fit in my hands is even better then the Alien. I like the large fire button, almost as good as having a fire bar. It seems to hit set wattage quickly and holds it well (I don't do tc, so can't comment on that). Very simple menu system not cluttered with a bunch of stuff I rarely or never use. And the LED lights! They sure are purdy and it is kind of fun to match up with the color of the O-rings in the atty in use. But it does come at some cost in battery life. Easy enough to turn them off for that.

While I mentioned I like the uncluttered menu system, I would like to have the ability to adjust screen brightness and screen timeout. Not so much the brightness of the LED lights, but the screen that is hard to read in sunlight. And if the screen timeout could be set shorter, battery life should be even better when using the LED's.

All in all, a very nice mod, seems very solid, looks and feels great, could very well be a workhorse! Worth the cost!

Last edited:

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States

I have noticed an extra drain on the batteries reminds me of the xcube lol

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I went all matchy and bought the Sigelei Meteor RDTA to sit on top. The Meteor has a bunch of colored o-rings and an LED in the base, so the tank can light up the same color as the mod lol

I'm running in SS316 TC mode with a set of fused claptons, and enjoying it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I went all matchy and bought the Sigelei Meteor RDTA to sit on top. The Meteor has a bunch of colored o-rings and an LED in the base, so the tank can light up the same color as the mod lol

I'm running in SS316 TC mode with a set of fused claptons, and enjoying it.

Well, crap! Here I thought I was done buying for a while and there you go getting me looking and wanting again! :hubba: Just gotta take a look at that atty!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Well, crap! Here I thought I was done buying for a while and there you go getting me looking and wanting again! :hubba: Just gotta take a look at that atty!
I am a graduate of Enabler U!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So, aside from the looks, how does it build and vape?
You didn't even watch lol...

It's pretty standard stuff... Velocity deck, biggish wick holes, 3.5 ml (I think). I'm actually pretty pleased with the flavor... a tad better than the Ijoy RDTA 5...

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
You didn't even watch lol...

It's pretty standard stuff... Velocity deck, biggish wick holes, 3.5 ml (I think). I'm actually pretty pleased with the flavor... a tad better than the Ijoy RDTA 5...

Oh yeah, I watched! Also watched a video by some muscle guy with a red Kaos I didn't particularly care for the looks of (the mod anyway :shock:) Just double/triple checking rather then just going by looks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread