Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I have no idea what it changes
QUOTE="williamclarkonet, post: 19766613, member: 214341"]There is an update go to download page the look for a tab that says install package
It did add 2 more colors and using there software you can upload a different sigelei startup image

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have only had mine for about 2 weeks.....but I sure enjoy it in the evenings......it's been sitting my my pc so it's ready & waiting for me when I get a chance to relax & enjoy some decent vape.....
I just got a Vandy Vape Kylin tank that will go on it as soon as I get to it.....maybe this week..

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I have only had mine for about 2 weeks.....but I sure enjoy it in the evenings......it's been sitting my my pc so it's ready & waiting for me when I get a chance to relax & enjoy some decent vape.....
I just got a Vandy Vape Kylin tank that will go on it as soon as I get to it.....maybe this week..
i have been really enjoying mine too

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Hope you all enjoy this mod, my mate used it at my local vape shop & had a few in stock. Tempted to by it as I get discount :)

It is a nice, solid mod. But, you might also take a look at the Smok GX2/4, even if you only run it in dual battery configuration. No LED lights, but the smallest, lightest, most comfortable mod I have. IMHO, a brighter screen and far more options in the menu system.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
It is a nice, solid mod. But, you might also take a look at the Smok GX2/4, even if you only run it in dual battery configuration. No LED lights, but the smallest, lightest, most comfortable mod I have. IMHO, a brighter screen and far more options in the menu system.
i was leaning towards the t priv

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I've shied away from the 2/4 'cause I don't like the battery doors... to quote Montgomery Scott, "the more ye overthink the plumbing, the easier to stop up the pipes." Make sense?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska

I sure can't argue against the looks of the T-Priv.....nice looks! Since I already have several dual battery mods and had been looking at some quad battery for occasional higher watts and battery life (but didn't want a big mod sitting around for occasional use), the GX2/4 fit the bill. Turns out to be a great fit for my wonky hands in dual and surprisingly easy fit in quad.

I've shied away from the 2/4 'cause I don't like the battery doors... to quote Montgomery Scott, "the more ye overthink the plumbing, the easier to stop up the pipes." Make sense?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I do have a bit of a problem with the doors, mostly in dual mode, but not sure how much of that is my hands (a lot of numbness as well as tremors) or the newness of the mod. But once on, they are not going anywhere! The guys at my vape shop didn't seem to have any problems in either mode. Time will tell if it gets easier for me and how they last.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
My favourite smok mod is hands down the Xcube ultra, it has proven to be the best reliable & has held up really well.
It is solid and performs well which is more than I can say of their most recent mods!

Curious what the negatives are for the T-Priv or GX2/4 we are discussing?

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Curious what the negatives are for the T-Priv or GX2/4 we are discussing?
Afraid I haven't tried out the GX2/4 but I borrowed my mates T-Priv to try out & it passed all my testing. I had issues with the alien so was dubious to try this but I gotta say it performed great & didn't have half the issues my Alien gave me but hey that's just me. I know people who have had the alien since it came out & it's still their main mod!

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I've had mine a few months now. I like it, but I can only set it up in power mode. I use a Kylin RTA with 316L coils.
My problem is I have no idea what TCR settings I need to input to get this working.

Any ideas??????

I believe DJSLabs did a review and gave his recommendation on that setting. I don't do TC, so can't help.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I've had mine a few months now. I like it, but I can only set it up in power mode. I use a Kylin RTA with 316L coils.
My problem is I have no idea what TCR settings I need to input to get this working.

Any ideas??????
my favorite setting is 0.0009 for ss 316l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread