Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
As far as charging goes, my Sony VTC3 battery lasted me all day @ 12.9w. I was able to get the battery indicator to show no battery life about 10+ fires before I finally plugged it in due to weak hits. Brought it home and took around 3 and a half hours to charge, and that's with me vaping on it also. All and all, I'm pretty happy I got this mod.
Not bad with you vaping it as well!! My Nitecore will take that much to charge on its own! I might have to try it now..

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
As far as charging goes, my Sony VTC3 battery lasted me all day @ 12.9w. I was able to get the battery indicator to show no battery life about 10+ fires before I finally plugged it in due to weak hits. Brought it home and took around 3 and a half hours to charge, and that's with me vaping on it also. All and all, I'm pretty happy I got this mod.

Any signs of trouble vaping while charging. Have not tried and not sure I will. Just curious If I had to.
But other than that I love the Mod with my aqua v2 at 0.07 ohm and 15 watts. I will keep one of my mvp as a back up
Woodhippy

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Any signs of trouble vaping while charging. Have not tried and not sure I will. Just curious If I had to.
But other than that I love the Mod with my aqua v2 at 0.07 ohm and 15 watts. I will keep one of my mvp as a back up
Woodhippy
I don't do it often, but I had mine charging in the car during a 2 hour drive the other day and was vaping the whole way. I just have a cheapo 12v USB thing too.

Reactions: woodhippy

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
A problem with the Sig. 30w after about 3weeks.
Yesterday I was vaping on it, then got nothing, then it started getting warm. I looked at the screen, and it said something about the atomizer. I started taking the atomizer off, and then took out the battery, by that time it was hot. I checked the carto on my ohm meter and it metered fine. Luckily I got it apart before the battery vented. Today I tried it, and the vape is very weak. The screen shows 9.5w, where I had it set, but the screen shows 0v, and 0 ohms. I put the carto/tank on other devices and it works fine. I tried other toppers on the Sig. and they do the same as the carto/tank.
Do you think that Sigelie will help? Haven't heard to much good about their C/S.
Also, where is the S/N located on this device?

PS. The battery is an LG flat top.
PS. I received this on the 25th of last month, so if it's a 30 day warranty, I'm about there.

Last edited:

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
A problem with the Sig. 30w after about 3weeks.
Yesterday I was vaping on it, then got nothing, then it started getting warm. I looked at the screen, and it said something about the atomizer. I started taking the atomizer off, and then took out the battery, by that time it was hot. I checked the carto on my ohm meter and it metered fine. Luckily I got it apart before the battery vented. Today I tried it, and the vape is very weak. The screen shows 9.5w, where I had it set, but the screen shows 0v, and 0 ohms. I put the carto/tank on other devices and it works fine. I tried other toppers on the Sig. and they do the same as the carto/tank.
Do you think that Sigelie will help? Haven't heard to much good about their C/S.
Also, where is the S/N located on this device?

PS. The battery is an LG flat top.
PS. I received this on the 25th of last month, so if it's a 30 day warranty, I'm about there.

Serial number on my first one is right at the top of the battery slot above the magnets that hold the door on. On my newer one, the serial number is printed inside the battery bay towards the bottom. Id hurry and get in contact with Asmodus who handles the warranties here in the US before your 30 days are up..

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I bought two LG HE2's to use in my Sig, and was wondering if any of you find the flat top's difficult to get in and out. They seem rather snug to put in, and have to be put in in just a certain way. This is Something else I want to bring up with Asmodus.

Ive got both HE2s and 4s as well as a few Samsung 25rs, they are kinda snug but I never really have trouble getting em in or out.. I always put the bottom in first and then push the top in. When I pull on the little cord thingy inside they come out just the opposite just fine.. One thing I did notice just a few days ago that never occured to me, when your atty is screwed in, the spring loaded pin pushes down to connect to the battery. Ive never tried it without an atty on it to see if its easier though as whenever I change a battery its cause Im in the middle of vaping and it dies hehe.

Reactions: oplholik

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I have the mini and the 150 watt love them both I haven't had any issues with the threads on the mini but I'm always careful screwing my toppers in. Tip always reverse a bit before you try and screw it on.

Im pretty sure the problem with my first Mini was the 510 pin was too high up which required me pushing down on all my attys to screw it in which in turn destroyed the threads.. Ive noticed a few others had mentioned a similar behavior with the 510 in first run of the Minis (sometimes thats what you get for being an 'early adopter').. The second one I got a month or so ago, is perfect and threads like butter. No issues at all with the 510, in fact Sigelei has 'improved' a few things compared to my first one on the newer runs. My first one still works but the only thing that somehow fits on it is my Derringer and Im pretty sure its not quite screwed on there right but more like shoved down at just the right angle to sit thread straight hehe.. My Kayfuns will not go on no matter what I do anymore but that Derringer is persistent and fits somehow. Ive pretty much retired it as of a few days ago and am just using the newer one now.. Guess I should replace it since I liked having 2 to bounce between..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread