• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sigelei Mini 30W vs IPV2 Mini 70W

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharwngs

Feb 12, 2015

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants
I'd go for the ipv mini 2 mate. One of the forumers here enlightened me on this.

70w vs 30w, chances are you would be doing a crazy coil that goes below 0.5 and it would be great to have the option of trying it on a mod that doesn't give "check atomizer" when you do so!

Reactions: sharwngs

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Tried googling for comparisons. But couldn't find any.

I'll be using a Atlantis Tank.

I went to a shop.

Sigelei feels better in my hand. But the staff told me that once I buy a ipv2, I wouldn't need to upgrade anymore.

Got any recommendations? I'm looking for flavour more than clouds.

Sigelei 30W
http://cdn3.volusion.com/pnhwe.bmygz/v/vspfiles/photos/SIG-30MB-2.jpg?1421926800

Ipv2 mini 70w
http://www.grandvaporstation.com/me...95/i/p/ipv2_mini_70_watt_box_mod-black__2.jpg

id go with the IPV mini 2. If you ever want to start experimenting with coil builds and low resistances, you'll be glad to have a high wattage device around. Size, i think they are very similar. and i personally like the look of the IPV more.

sharwngs

Feb 12, 2015
id go with the IPV mini 2. If you ever want to start experimenting with coil builds and low resistances, you'll be glad to have a high wattage device around. Size, i think they are very similar. and i personally like the look of the IPV more.

thanks for the opinions..

one more thing.

I chain vape. So my batt finishes in maybe 4 hours. Would it be more sensible to get a dual batt box mod?

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants
Dual batt mod more bulky.. Not pocket friendly.. More for home.. Now I carry 2 spare batts with me when I go out..
Same here. I am now doing more complex coils to ensure that the ohms are high and thus 30w is good enough!

c610c955cae62e85d646b780bfd946d1.jpg

Back to good old 1 batt days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
thanks for the opinions..

one more thing.

I chain vape. So my batt finishes in maybe 4 hours. Would it be more sensible to get a dual batt box mod?

Dual box mods can be very bulky. But if you're ok with the size, go ahead. If not, just bring spare batteries out. Thats what i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread