Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Would this box perform better than the stingray clone that I have now? Thinking about trying a box but not sure on the difference, stringay is getting a little weak for me on the rsst @ around .9ohm.

Well the main difference is youll get a consistent vape up until you have to replace the battery as opposed to a mech which gets weaker as the battery drains. I run my RDAs at 1 ohm around 15-18w and its pretty nice. Not to mention the extra protection a regulated mod offers over a mech.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Would this box perform better than the stingray clone that I have now? Thinking about trying a box but not sure on the difference, stringay is getting a little weak for me on the rsst @ around .9ohm.

For a 0.9ohm build, the answer is yes. You can consistantly keep the mod firing at the 4.2v of a full battery or even higher than 4.2v if you like.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I just got one of these for a backup/vapocalypse device and really like it a lot. It vapes well, is nice and small, and feels really solidly made. The only negatives for me is that the battery was a really tight fit - I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it in. I'm using Sammy 25R's and never had this problem with anything else. And the other thing is that there doesn't seem to be the option of flipping the screen. But I guess I can live with that. It only cost me $29, and I think it is well worth the cost.

sketch804

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
I just got one of these for a backup/vapocalypse device and really like it a lot. It vapes well, is nice and small, and feels really solidly made. The only negatives for me is that the battery was a really tight fit - I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it in. I'm using Sammy 25R's and never had this problem with anything else. And the other thing is that there doesn't seem to be the option of flipping the screen. But I guess I can live with that. It only cost me $29, and I think it is well worth the cost.

Can I ask where you found it for such a great price, I'm looking for a backup right now. Thanks!

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread