Sigelei Moonshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rzaremba

Aug 2, 2015
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. Kinda new, been around for a while just haven't had anything to post about. Just received the sigelei moonshot rdta. Not seeing much about it on Google anywhere. I had to fix it right out of the box. Wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.
My problem was I couldn't get it to close up correctly. Almost like the glass was too small. Took glass from another tank to get it working. There was a space between the bottom or top of glass and the base. Didn't come with spare o-rings. Just cotton... kind of a letdown there. I was excited for this tank too. I got it working now and it's great. Airflow is awesome great on flavor. If anyone else got a good one I might take a chance and buy another.

Last edited:
Reactions: thetrucker

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
And it only holds two ml

Top fill Features.
22mm Diameter
304 stainless steel
510 compatible drip tips
DIY top fill RDTA atomizer; 2.0 ml tank capacity
Cotton control build deck: designed for usability, ease of use, perform consistently every time experience a more enjoyable vape with active cooling technology

PEEK insulator is used on the build deck experience purer flavor with higher wattages

Vape from 30w through 200w

higher precision adjustable airflow

The most temperature resistant plastic material that is food safe

Comfortable wide bore Delrin drip tip keeps your lips cool

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I could like it. If it was sent working straight out of the box. It would be great for when you don't want the extra bulk from a big tank. I've been pretty big on RTAs for the past few months. This one definitely isn't fun to build on though
Do you have a pic of your build? I couldn't figure out where you would put the coils based on the deck. It seemed like you would have to have really long goofy bent legs from the coils down to the post holes.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Searching for item turns up no results. Link doesn't work either. I'd definitely buy it again to get a working one.
@ThunderDan I haven't gotten to take it back apart yet. I'll try to get to that today when I get home
Fasttech appears to be having server issues today. I saw it in today's (02/20/16) new arrivals. They have the new sigelei 213 watt mod for preorder too.

Here's a screenshot from the fasttech android app...
054b84cf556be7b431167d675707d342.jpg

Rzaremba

Aug 2, 2015
Ehh all I had to do was use a glass replacement from another tank. Think it might have been the SilverPlay. New o-rings I think I swapped out the center pin as well. My only real problem was the glass was too short. I'm not getting any support from where I bought it. So bought a new one and wrote off ecig-city.com as a let down. I won't bother with them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread