Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5 Telescopic: User's Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
eBay is often a reliable source. I bought some nice NOS vacuum tubes there last week.

I suggest contacting the vendor prior to purchase regarding inclusion of battery caps and V5 charger units if not specified in the offer.

V5, gunmetal for $26.99.
Sigelei zmax v5 body Gun Metal

V5, brushed stainless for $26.99.
Sigelei zmax v5 body Stainless Steel

V5, brushed stainless. One left for $22.99.
Brand New Authentic Sigelei Zmax

V3, slant top, brushed stainless $29.99.
Authentic Sigelei Zmax V3! U.S. fast free shipping!

V3, flat top, gold for $19.97.
Zmax V3 Telescopic Gold VV, VWattage 15W Battery Mod

and... a whole bunch of Minis as low as $10.00...
sigelei zmax mini | eBay

Reactions: aikanae1

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
The most valuable accessory for anyone who wants to keep a Sigelei Zmax running for years is a third party replacement part that costs 76 cents apiece. Soldering skill and equipment required.

Original elcheapo Sigelei tactile switch with black dome cover.
boardsa.jpg

Better Omron tactile switch with yellow dome cover. (rated for 1,000,000 clicks)
20140825_152050a.jpg

B3W-4005 by Omron

SW976-ND .73500 7.35 T
SWITCH TACTILE SPST-NO 0.05A 24V
HTSUS: 8536.50.9031 ECCN: EAR99
LEAD: LEAD FREE ROHS: ROHS COMP REACH: REACH UNAFFECTED OCT-2008
COUNTRY/ORIGIN: CHINA

Current link for this switch at Digi-Key:
http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?x=23&y=16&lang=en&site=us&keywords=SW976-ND

016-1.jpg

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
If your looking for an obscure or discontinued item, don't overlook posting a WANTED ad in the classies section here. A lot of people have older gear laying around unused that they will part with if they know someone else will give it new life and enjoy it.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I think batteries are safe in general because the flashlight market is huge and involves folks like police, military, fire fighters that no one wants to mess with. That may limit selection and $ may go up, also won't end the focus on ecig exploding. I haven't read the final regs yet, but I noticed in draft versions, various proposed local bills, statements that sounded to me like "selective enforcement", i.e. only applies if caught (chickensh*ts). I.E. a cottonball, pc of wire, screw and washer are illegal if found in an ecig and compounds the charges, fines or whatever penalties. They are taking lessons from the war on drugs. That's the kind of thing they do with .... labs where even a beaker is illegal if found in a .... lab. But I'm not a lawyer nor have any experience with this stuff nor read the final yet. Too much rls going on right now.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
OK here I go again. I know this is the ZMax thread but I also know that some of you guys are experts at finding the unfindable stuff online. I've got a real BAD case of "I want one" for a mod that is apparently out of production and sold out everywhere. I figgered if anyone can find one, it will be one of you guys.

I want a KSD Vamo 25 watt mini box Mod. 18350 version not the built in battery version. If anyone feels like searching thier secret cobweb filled corners of the web for me I'd really appreciate it.
I haven't ck'd but last time I saw those was at Gear Best.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I haven't ck'd but last time I saw those was at Gear Best.

Sold out there and everywhere else. Found them on one Chinese site that wants $15 shipping to US???? I would pay it but never heard of the site and a Chinese site charging shopping AT ALL much less $15 just seems fishy.

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread