Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sneaker Farts?! LOL. Sounds like the juices I am trying to rehab...
That's basically what it is I guess. Trying to use up some premade juices and stumbled on a combination that I just can't put down. Using premade as you would concentrates I do 12% VapeMoar "Mellow Gold" , 7% VapeMoar "Cafe Cream" and 1% OSDIY "Tobacco Blend" concentrate. Then PG/VG and Nic to adjust to current preferences. I honestly can't say it tastes good yet IT IS just soooooo darned satisfying,ya know?
First time I made it I just called it DIRT. Reformulated and refined the mix second time had to find a new name fer it.

SNEACKER FARTS! MMMMMMmmmmm!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::shock::shock:

Reactions: aikanae1

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
I ordered the VapeMoar sampler last March Foggy Road. Thought I might have 2 of the three ingredients on hand. My Mellow Gold still has unbroken seal (I don't do tobacco flavors). The Cafe Cream is dark, yeah dark as DIRT alright, but is down about a ml. Prolly tried some in Evod or dripper. Must admit it would never have occurred to me to mix those two together. Wasn't long after getting those I went DIY and started mixing my own bombs. VapeMoar's Tropical Torte is another that I would like to tinker with. It tasted like wood or tree bark right out of bottle. Emailed VapeMoar about that juice but never heard back. LOL. Prolly just over-steeped. At least with my juice bombs I know the original flavorings that went into them and what to watch for when they re-emerge. The Sigs go down to 3W and fire the Evods surprisingly well at that power which is another reason they seem to team well for rehabbing,

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Yeah VapeMoar calls that Mellow Gold a tobacco flavor. I could never really find that in it. I see it as a very good smoking flavor or Nasty Killer flavor. Was actually the negative reviews that attracted me to it, people complaining about it having a 'burnt' aspect. Exactly what everyone says is missing from tobacco flavors. Always liked it will be ordering another big bottle before long.

Reactions: tckenno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread