Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5 Telescopic: User's Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Wanted to thank you guys for putting up the info about the Spire mod. Hadn't been to the Beyond Vape site in a really long time, wasn't aware of this mod. My sigelei V5 is one of my favorite mods, so really liking the look of this Spire....can't wait for it to get here. Plus I can't believe the price. Didn't it originally sell for around $100?

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
pulled out a new V2,V3,and V5 to compare to the Spire......Man are the Zs beautiful mods (hard to believe we picked up the last of them for 4.99$!).......not getting technical i have to say they are all Amazing in their own right......as Yzer mentioned( im still laughing at the "rainbow" reference .....im with you:)) , the Machining and quality for the Body was certainly the best of its day,..But i must concur with Dan that the Spire Body( machining, threading , aesthetics(subjective) , fit and finish) are far better, not taking anything away from the Zs but its like comparing a Buick to a Cadillac regarding the final product ..........PS; put an inquiry in at beyond vape as to the differences in the Spire from the V3 regarding the button etc .....will keep you guys posted!

I also wondered about the Spire chip. It has V3 functions but boots to the "Spire/Beyond Vape" logo. Yihi may have just changed teh boot screen on the V3 chip for Beyond.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
I think it did sell for a hundred or more Gopher, it's based on the V3 Z, if I'm not mistaken Vappy Dan was the one to first locate it

I don't think I can take credit for locating it. The mod was around but not affordable and the Zmax units were selling for far less. Also the V5 was out when the Spire was introduced with the V3 chip. That put a lot of people off.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
When asked I usually reply with something like " it's a tesla prius alien hybrid manganese solar mod with a 3 stage Fetzer valve octuple coil quartz nano tank prototype capable of quantum sub ohm " ....they generally refrain from further inquiry :), my friend whom owns the shop just smiles

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
When asked I usually reply with something like " it's a tesla prius alien hybrid manganese solar mod with a 3 stage Fetzer valve octuple coil quartz nano tank prototype capable of quantum sub ohm " ....they generally refrain from further inquiry :), my friend whom owns the shop just smiles

I usually get "How many watts bro?"

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
8.7. Thinking about transferring the guts from my most beat up V5 into my new spire. No broken glass window or worn out button cover.

I had considered the V5 switch but I hate to downgrade a V5! Sigh! I wish we could get the boards. Someone contacted Yihi with no results.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Thought you guys might be interested in this mod stand I ran across, the Revizer Mod Stand by Vast Vapor Stands in the States. I ended up ordering the Revizer5 in black. Can hold our tube mods, is modular, 2 tiered, and various sizes and mod and atty cut-outs available. Think I'm gonna like it. Phil Busardo did a review on them back in 2013 and they're still around. Pricey, but didn't really find anything else I really liked.

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Thought you guys might be interested in this mod stand I ran across, the Revizer Mod Stand by Vast Vapor Stands in the states. I ended up ordering the Revizer5 in black. Can hold our tube mods, is modular, 2 tiered, and various sizes and mod and atty cut-outs available. Think I'm gonna like it. Phil Busardo did a review on them back in 2013 and they're still around.

Do you have a link?

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread