Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgentleman

May 21, 2015
Odd question that I was going to post else where but seems I haven't the privilege/ability to do that yet...

ON with my question:

I've had my sigelei Zmax for almost two years and I believe it has finally given up the ghost...

Has anyone had an issue or have heard of a solution where this suddenly sticks on OUT OFF? I can change the voltage up and down...but if I try to change the RMS/MEAN, OUT ON/OFF, POWER/VOLTAGE...it just tells me what its presently set too and stays on OUT OFF. IF I attempt to switch the OUT ON/OFF it just sits there for a bit and then flashes momentarily to OUT OFF twice before holding fast to OUT OFF.

Thoughts, concerns, suggestions?

I will say that this was just sitting next to me in my van at the time and wasn't being used very much at that time. IT is quite old and I have REALLY put the thing through hell so I would understand completely if everyone says this is basically its way of saying "good-bye"

Darkgentleman

May 21, 2015
Odd... JUST went upstairs to grab some pipe wrenches to pry off the top to look at the internal circuit board and comically its now working. Here's to hoping it'll keep trucking at least for a week!

Anyone have suggestions on another replacement? Mainly interested in a unbreakable, impervious, or "drop it on concrete and it'll still love you" mod? (Seriously I've put this one through wringer)

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
There are too many box mods to talk about so I will stick to a tube. I got an Innokin SVD 2.0 on sale for under $50. It has a special evolv 20w board and flat DC output. Spring loaded 510. 18350 and 18650 tubes. High quality but heavy. I tend to leave it at home and take my two Sigs on the road. Ima 2ohm 8watt vaper.

Reactions: Darkgentleman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread