Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
whatever ID you registered with on the V4L site. the one you log in with when placing orders.

that's a different ID. The customer ID is a number like 12345. I found mine on the top of an invoice, but haven't seen where it could be found on the website under my account info. Must be there, I just didn't see it.

landlocked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Ok, USA
Ok, question. I'm on the mailing list, but apparently I'm not getting the 'super secret' emails with the best discount codes. The beat the clock sale that's going on today has the code 'beatclock' in my email, and when I tried it, it didn't work. Only to find out that there is a different code in some emails. What do I need to do to insure I get the correct emails? I tried subscribing with the link given, but it shows that I'm already subscribed. Help!

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I have a question on the lastest email.

12% off AND Free shipping... have to enter both codes..

I keep trying and the website says I have to order atleast $50 to get the free shipping... the email does not say that!!

Is this the case or is there a snafu on the site????

Edited... Never mind... was explained to me... I was misinterpreting the email :)

Last edited:

simply me

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
california
I ordered last month for the first time. I think i'm a customer for life. Very good. I want to get on the mailing list but can't find my ID #. I go to my account and can't get my last order to come up to see it. What do I do. I must get on this mailing list. lol. It took me a year and a half to finaly try this e-liquid and can kick myself for waiting so long. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread