Signature File Graphic Assistance Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
Alright, I have a first draft at the sig generator. I can't figure out how to do the gradient white shadow under the username but I'll get to that at some point hopefully. There are some other quirks that I'll need to fix as time allows, like centering the username and making the font smaller for people with long usernames.

LF Sig Generator

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Oh Lord - This is way awesome.

It has life, is clear and easy to read.
It has texture and is perfect in its simplicity.
It has color that reminds me of the rainbow - wishes come true.
The message is strong, yet does not push or intimidate the reader.
It is adaptable to any LF fan that wishes to use it.

There is NO WAY the eye will miss this in a signature file.

I can not begin to tell you how thrilled I am with what you guys have done here.
Thank you thank you and thank you again!
Paula

Last edited:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
All you left justified folks...me, I'm centered ;)

Seriously, who wants to add to the challenge, and make one that can incorporate a counter like the one I'm using (or many others also use). I use it to remind myself how great I'm doing, and am going to show it to the doc at my appt coming up in just over a week *cringe*... so excited!

Anyone have a problem if I "borrow" it also to include on a lil' "informational sheet" that I plan to share with folks I run across? LF was definitely going to be listed as #1 hardware vendor - and this (ECF) is where I want folks to read/learn - can direct folks even more specifically to the LF forum on ECF ;) It is a beautiful design!

(and yeah, I agree, the eGo image is better).

Last edited:

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
I updated the signature generator with some enhancements. The text now tries to autosize for the length of your username, it's centered and it has the halo effect like the original that was made for the Paulas. If you want to you can create the image again and re-upload it to your profile.

The script is still at http://www.wirehousetech.com/ecf/lf_sig_gen.html

As for the questions about the counters, I could do it but there are a few things that could be an issue. First, as has been posted the background doesn't really have a place for it. Second, it would have to be generated each time someone viewed the image on the forums. This means I'd have to keep hosting the script or else your signature would disappear, it also means I could be responsible for a slow down of pages loading on the forum if my server couldn't keep up with the requests.

I'll give it some thought since I'd like that feature too.

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Katya -

I agree. Having the user name on it is something you don't see every day. One more way that LF sets itself apart from the rest of the crowd. :)

I used the link that PC Clone posted above. Anyone who wants to do this signature file simply types in their name and it is done. I think it is Very easy and Very nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread