Signature File Graphic Assistance Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
hah, I go to sleep and I wake up and you are all busy, way to go!

A) Stop going to sleep, I thought it was discussed in another thread that sleep shouldn't be allowed for LF employees.
B) Glad to have your approval about using the LF assets.
C) Once Abe gets the assets posted in the forum, if anyone wants me to add their banner to the script just send me a PM where I can download the banner without a username and the font you used (Try to keep it Times New Roman if you can) and I'll try to add it to the system.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
No worries!

I've finally actually started my brochure of info to share with my friends & loved ones, and want L-F to play a huge part in my personal recommendations. What better way than inserting such a beautiful image! It's only taken me 80 days now of tellin' folks, "I'll get you some information... I'm going to type something up".

What's spurring me on now? Doc appt next Monday, and I'm going in armed to the teeth (which are admittedly whiter - can't wait for my next cleaning, after which they should stay much whiter, much longer!). So, gonna share the info with him (and hopefully he'll share with other patients) and his nurse, whom I've caught "out back" on a few appointments LoL

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
here are 4 versions, flower and stripey bg, for ego and 510, all blank

ego.png

ego_flower.png

510.png

510_flower.png

Attachments