Signature request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konvict

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Thailand
PLANofMAN, is it possible for you to make a P3 Titanium with teardrops from the mini? I would love to see how it looks like!

I still feel kind of naked here on the forum and would love to have a signature an avatar... I only still don't know what I want...both ideas I gave before I like...

I just don't like it all Titanium...too grey for me because I am more a bling, bling kind of guy, cuz I like rap music...

thanks

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Yep. It's possible, and sounds like a fun project.

I know I'm behind on the sigs, but work's been kicking my :censored:, and if they would let me have a Saturday off, I could get caught up.

Sunday was my R&R day. Spent it raking leaves and winterizing the house and truck. :( New wipers, battery, and an ice scraper. :)

After you buy a Duralast Gold deep cycle battery, prices on AW 18650's don't seem quite so bad. ;) I'm just happy both batteries weren't bad.

Whitewolf2014

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
South Central, PA, USA
Great work PLANofMAN, you do an awesome job with these banners.
If I may request a sig banner with a white wolf and maybe some kind of wilderness looking back round. Doesn't have to be to fancy. Maybe you can use my profile pic for it or for inspiration?
Maybe even an avatar pic to go along with it. That would be great.
I know this thread has been quiet lately, I guess your work hasn't been giving you much time to relax. I am in no hurry so take your time. :D I've had my ProVari for 5 months or so now and just like Konvict said, I feel kind of naked here on the forum. :laugh:

Again thank you for your creativity.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
COHgirl_zpscd90da7b.gif

Edit: I have to ask. What is the significance of the box?

Edit 2: Ah, Coach. In that case, you'll probably like this one better.

COHgirl_zps949bc53d.gif

I need to remember how I added this!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I'd like to request your signature on the bottom of this check, please? I'd really appreciate it. :D

PoMcheck.jpg

Pfffffff

You still haven't let me hold that CC of yours Zoe!

Just like Mrs Techy....MONEY...MONEY....MONEY...(a girls best friend)!

It just drives me nutty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread