Silly question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
so I was looking into studies done and a of that. I came across an article that says strawberry e juice flavoring is the worst for you? How does that make sense i'm just curious considering there is all these other fruit flavors . What makes strawberry the worst and why?
There have been so many scare stories it's all a blur. There must be outer limits on vape safety whether it's power or liquid ingredients or ml's per day but we have't heard about anyone hitting them yet, except may be with mishandling batteries. I want a quality vape and not smoke. i keep power down, use 1% flavoring in DIY and vape 4-7 ml per day. Let em test that.

So is there some problem with strawberrty flavor? If those researchers are funded by tax dollars, directly or indirectly, probably not. They are science whores doing the bidding of their sugar daddy. When there are no more excise taxes on tobacco I might be interested in what governments have to say about ecigs.

Reactions: Str8vision

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Dr. Goniewicz reports having received grants from pharmaceutical companies that manufacture smoking cessation drugs, and has served on advisory boards for some of these companies.
Unquote

Doesn't necessarily discredit his study per se.
But is alwayd good to know who's buttering his bread...

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What so basically I have Nothing to worry about then, i'm gonna just keep vaping on my strawberry pinapplw coconut :)

Don't know if you have Nothing to Worry about or Not?

But if Flavoring can cause Problems, it would seem Logical that the Less Flavorings you inhale, the less Potential for Harm.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Doesn't necessarily discredit his study per se.
But is alwayd good to know who's buttering his bread...

"Funding Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number R01DA037446, the National Cancer Institute under Award Number P30 CA016056 and the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation."

http://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/early/2016/09/15/tobaccocontrol-2016-053205.full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread