Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I'm vaping on it now. I primarily use 1.2 coils...it's pretty damn nice. Though I am getting some juice in my mouth after awhile. Other than that, pretty good tank. I do have beef with the price of their coils. Pretty expensive comparatively, so you might want to consider running other coils on it. I think it takes a good amount of different ones. Worth searching the forums using advanced search. I've seen some Beast threads on here.

Also, I have a killer deal for you, but they are currently out of stock. But I would email them and ask if it's coming back in. It happened with some other stuff here recently. I just bought a 2nd Silo from them. Not sure how it's this cheap here. I guess they are moving and selling them and some other stuff at cost, basically half price: Beyond Vape Silo Beast Tank Kit - ecig.com | Electronic Cigarettes

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Silo Beast works with;
Aspire coils
Aspire V2 coils
Triton coils
Heracles coils
and
Eleaf Melo coils

i love mine, great quality.

Hey, I saw someone else tell me that it works with Triton coils, but I tried it and got major leakage. I called BV, and they couldn't confirm if they were supposed to work. Have you tried it yourself? I don't think I did anything wrong, it just seemed not to seal correctly.

Hey, I saw someone else tell me that it works with Triton coils, but I tried it and got major leakage. I called BV, and they couldn't confirm if they were supposed to work. Have you tried it yourself? I don't think I did anything wrong, it just seemed not to seal correctly.
Hope Triton coils work cause I really want to use SS when I get VS DNA200

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia

I tried it with my Triton coils, and it leaked like a sieve as soon as I opened up the airflow. After replacing them with the Beyond Vape .5 head, it works great. I would rather use the 1.2 head, but the price is holding me back. I've heard they work with the Atlantis 2 coils, but I'm waiting for someone to post a positive review on how they work in this tank

Last edited:
Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread