Silver Bullet - Loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I bought a Black Silver Bullet about two weeks ago and this thing rocks!!! I tried vaping at 3.7V with those LR addys and it was ok but when I vaped at 6V I will never go back. I found some juices taste better at lower voltages and will keep those 3.7V batteries around. I mix up my own juice and found coffee mint chocolate chip is great at 6V. I am still experimenting with LorAnn flavorings and bought 1oz bottles of many different flavors. Anyone who has a good LorAnn recipe for a good coffee flavor, please post it. I am looking for a good coffee vape at 6V and so far the mint chocolate chip mixed with regular coffee is doing the job. I use a mix of PG and VG plus cut it down with 151.

Well I guess I should rave more about the Silver Bullet. I had a pass-through that never gets used anymore because these batteries last very long. I get 6 hours on my cr123's and have 4 sets. I vape like a fiend. The first week I cut down on analogs and smoked a couple everyday. That was still better than the two packs a day I was smoking before. This last week I had one analog. I tried the 510 kit and that never did the trick for me. I am glad the Silver Bullet came through and will probably save my life. 30 years smoking analogs has done a whole lot of damage. The Silver Bullet gives a throat hit and taste I was looking for. This thing is built like a Sherman Tank. I let a few of my friends and family try it out and I think Altsmoke is going to get a whole lot more business. I cannot in good conscious tell friends to buy a 510 kit because it did nothing for me. I guess everyone is different and maybe because I smoked for 30 years, I needed something stronger. I do know this is the ticket for me to finally put down those analogs for good.

Altsmoke had my order at my front door in 3 days. Everything I ordered was there. I will stand by them as a vendor and tell everyone who wants to vape that they are simply great. If there are any silver bullet veterans who read this, please give any tips you feel will make life easier. I know recipes are a matter of taste but vaping at 6V some of the ones in the forums just don't cut it. Any 6V recipes anyone can post would help with experimentation. :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread