Similar Kayfun mini devices for my Kgo mega?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_L1fe

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Redding, CA
Really enjoying my KFL+ w/ micro coil cotton on a Vamo.

Still enjoy my Kgo Megas using good ol smoketech slim DCT with 1.5 dual carts. I kinda have skipped over the clearos; vivi novas, protanks, iclears, ect and have stuck with Cartos for my Kgo devices. Been looking to evolve my Kgos beyond the carts.

I really like the kayfun mini but feel the device is way too expensive. I'd rather go for 2 more KFL+ than getting a mini. Little surprising kayfun mini hasn't been cloned.

Anyway, looking for alternatives that work similar to it. Goal would be 1.5-1.6 ohm builds using micro coil cotton.

Any ideas?

i_L1fe

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Redding, CA
Nice. Glad to hear you feel it vapes like the KFL+.

Just watched vaping greek's build vid on it. Does look like a very nice compact device which is what I'l prefer to get back into my Kgo megas. Vamo 18650/18350 w/ KFL+ can be very large on the go but the vape is so much better than a smoketech slim DCT that I have for my Kgos, that I've just dealt with the Vamo's/KFL+ size.

What device are you using with it & where did you happen to pick it up at?

DeeMcG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Rockwall, TX
Nice. Glad to hear you feel it vapes like the KFL+.

Just watched vaping greek's build vid on it. Does look like a very nice compact device which is what I'l prefer to get back into my Kgo megas. Vamo 18650/18350 w/ KFL+ can be very large on the go but the vape is so much better than a smoketech slim DCT that I have for my Kgos, that I've just dealt with the Vamo's/KFL+ size.

What device are you using with it & where did you happen to pick it up at?

I got it from intaste.de. I have used it on itaste vv, provari, semovar and sigelei zmax. Perfect on all of them.

i_L1fe

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Redding, CA
Thanks for info. Once $ is flowing more I'll be picking one up.

For the time being I've settled on Ghetto k mini....
Protank II mini with re-built head. Found nice wall picturing hanging nail to do micro coil 13 wrap, 28 kanthal that comes in at 1.5-1.6 ohm. Little cotton through coil. No leaks or gurgling. Been working well for a more portable vape on my Kgos using cotton. Only major thing to look at is slightly increasing stock airflow. Still a superior vape compared to a 1.5 smoketech slim DCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread