Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I think it's now called: Bourbon Spice Roll (Rotolo Di Zucca) I still have a bit left in a bottle, and it really is great. But sorry I've tried nothing else like it. Before they described it mainly as a Pumpkin flavor, so you may want to investigate a good version of that.

Overall, I've never tried anything like POET and it might be my favorite line...but just too expensive. The Honey Creame is beyond words. They're
definitely doing something way different with their juices though, so I think it's safe to assume their won't be any real knock off, unlike most other juices. Just my two cents. Best of luck though.

Reactions: SinQuaNon

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Brisbane
I think it's now called: Bourbon Spice Roll (Rotolo Di Zucca) I still have a bit left in a bottle, and it really is great. But sorry I've tried nothing else like it. Before they described it mainly as a Pumpkin flavor, so you may want to investigate a good version of that.

Overall, I've never tried anything like POET and it might be my favorite line...but just too expensive. The Honey Creame is beyond words. They're
definitely doing something way different with their juices though, so I think it's safe to assume their won't be any real knock off, unlike most other juices. Just my two cents. Best of luck though.
These would be similar but I've not tried them
Fayette Reserve | Om Vapors
Thanks I will try them out!

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Brisbane

Yep that is the one! Ok thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread