Simple Ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toshko321

Feb 19, 2012
California
Hey guys, i currently have an Ego 1000mah with a Stardust cartomizer setup. It works really well, but the whole setup gets kind of annoying to carry around everywhere. Do you guys know of any really good cigarette looking batterys that will work with my 510 cartos? I just want to have a spare ecig that i can carry around to school. I have had a few brand named batteries but they were garbage. Let me know where i can get a good cigarette looking battery that will fit perfect with my spare 510 cartos. Thanks. Hopefully this makes sense what im asking for haha.

Ted

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
And it wasn't more annoying to carry around a pack of analogs and a lighter? Any cheap 510 kit will work but bear in mind it'll perform just like your name brand kits. 510t batteries have the longest life. I saw somewhere around a 350mAh ego which was pimptastic. That'd be the setup id go with

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
The answer is obviously a slim 510 device like this: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye 510

The problem with all vaporizers of this form factor is battery life and, quite importantly, the fact that I really don't know of any regulated ones (anyone?). That means the vape strength goes down as the battery discharges. You must figure out if that's important for you or not...

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
For Work and out and about I use Joye 510 batts (4) of them and a 510 PCC. The only carto's I like on the slim 510's are Kanger Horizontal carto's, they were the only one's that provided a good TH and were not an overly airy draw. Boge 510D's carto's were like sucking air. 510+Kanger + Horizontal Coils+ a 510 pcc is perfect for work or going out without having to lug around a ego batt. The 510 Joye batt's are nice and light, cig like feel. Since the battery life aint the greatest on these small battery's I have (4) I rotate through, you could get by with 2 but always keep on in the pcc. If you take them out for a long day or your at the bar a 3rd or even a 4th batt is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread