Since Russ got a new car. Post your favorite mode on transportation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
P1010289.JPG

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Figured I'd put up a couple more of the past and another picture of the BRZ. I keep finding pictures, I don't have a picture of my first car, but it was a 2004 Nissan Maxima.
This is me being a photographer. My dad was driving the BRZ and I took the picture.

The Corvette, technically my dad's but I take car of it and drive it more than him.

The truck I had before the BRZ. A 2010 Silverado, 7.5" lift, 35" tires.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Jonny%20Dorrs%20Clipped%20Wing%20Stearman.jpg

If I could just go back to the late 50's and 60's it would be one of these, a 450 Hp Stearman with spray rig and tank. Crop dusted for $$ to get thru college. Aircraft belonged to the Ag Flying Service not me. The Pratt and Whitney 1340 9cyl. engine drank gas and oil like the oil sheik's friend. Great airplane straight and level, more fun inverted. Snap rolls, whip stalls, hammerheads, spins to a landing, over the wires, under the wires, just come back with your tires green or Farmer Brown wouldn't think you were doing your job right.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
This is not my Car, but the closest I could find. The Karmann Ghia was the first car I got and it was the car I specifically wanted. Lost it a long time ago, but I never forget it and someday Id love to have another 67 hard top.

1968-Volkswagen-Karmann-Ghia.jpg
My step dad put his in a wall after working and traveling with no sleep on a 3 day business trip. He was rushing to meet my mother for dinner to ask her to marry him.
3 weeks later after he got out of the hospital he popped the question...1971

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
And since we're on page2, I can post my '72 454 Vette without having it next to Spydo's beautiful Vette.

Vette1.jpg
Vette2.jpg

If Papa_L was watching, was going to mention "another orange

transgression
errr, adventure.

Ahh, happy days. (1979)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread