Since Russ got a new car. Post your favorite mode on transportation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
1971 Lamborghini Miura. Still to this day one of the sexiest cars ever made.

Too bad ol'Eddy doesn't have the same taste in vape gear that he does in cars.

dBIt0jh.jpg

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
I'll play along, I've raised the car since these pictures. So it's not as low.
2013 Subaru BRZ

Car so low I could drive under a truck

With the USS Alabama

Whoa... wait a minute. Is that first picture taken at the Starkey Self Storage in Gulf Shores? Right next to Bluewater and across from Pottery Barn?

Is there another Baldwin County Squonker?

Reactions: dbrandt01

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Whoa... wait a minute. Is that first picture taken at the Starkey Self Storage in Gulf Shores? Right next to Bluewater and across from Pottery Barn?

Is there another Baldwin County Squonker?

I'm in Foley, this is right by the intersection where Old TIme Pottery is. It's when you're heading north. It's the parking lot where that truck is and Razor Vapes is. Didn't realize there would be another person from the same county here. Reoville is a small world in the real life haha.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
I'm in Foley, this is right by the intersection where Old TIme Pottery is. It's when you're heading north. It's the parking lot where that truck is and Razor Vapes is. Didn't realize there would be another person from the same county here. Reoville is a small world in the real life haha.

I meant Old Time Pottery but geez, no kidding, I was just in Razor Vapes the other day and ran into my first Reo-Recognizer.

And now I know why.

;)

I'm actually in Bay Minette but I have a storage unit at StarKey. Smaaaaalll world.

Reactions: dbrandt01

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Figured I'd bump this up. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Hate admitting I traded in the Subaru BRZ for it. I do miss having a manual already, but I am out of car payments by doing this trade. Jeep was owned by an older dude and has 72000 miles.

Doh. No need to answer my Instagram question. Congrats bro!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Doh. No need to answer my Instagram question. Congrats bro!

Haha I already did :p but thank you. Their first number sucks, but they know after like 4 cars from them, we don't play the stupid little salesman game. We say a number and they know it's either a "yes" or we walk out. So they agreed to our number and I had to say bye to my little car.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
That is rad bro. I would love it or a new C7 but I have three more occupants than seats and a few digits less income because of those 3. But when the older two go college in 4-5 years I'm hoping It'll be much more justifiable. Beautiful ride man.

Reactions: jifjifjif

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
EqJVlLXh.jpg

Just got this cool little trailer today. Might have to change out the bike soon though. Those cars every one posted are cool but I think the kiddo will enjoy this more for,the time being.

So your wife rides you around in that? Nice! Travellin' like an emperor. Looks like it has pockets to hold vape gear, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread