• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Since when are the gays so darn quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
What do the gays think: I'm in the market for a helmsman 26650 mod and i want an atty to pair it with. Something that does low ohms by default by multiple coil uses. I've narrowed it down to the somewhat ugly but very cool Poseidon (quad and 8 coils!) Or the cerberus (3 or 6) which has deep wells and looks better. Price is about 23 on 101vape's site for the Poseidon and 30 for the Cerberus most places. (ebay LOL). Please take a look and let me know pros and cons. I need help!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
cool - love that finish, my gf and I started on egos about 3 weeks ago and moved up to spinners and twists pretty fast....she wants another twist but I'm looking at the MVP 2....would love any input...more of a flavor/juice freak at the moment, not so interested in building coils or specs but want to learn :)

couldn't resist - ordered an MVP...my mailbox is gonna explode this week

O.k. I'm lame. I just found this section. Fancy, you'll like the MVP. I have 3 of 'em (no, I don't sub-ohm) It's a good all-around device with pretty decent life (I'm a really heavy vaper.)

So I know this is pretty random, off the wall and off topic too but... I just fixed a weed eater.

Sent from my N9101 using Tapatalk

Jeremiah, you ROCK brother! Pathetically, I can wind my own coils and DIY my own juice, but I can hardly get the damn spool on a weed-eater.... :facepalm:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
What do the gays think: I'm in the market for a helmsman 26650 mod and i want an atty to pair it with. Something that does low ohms by default by multiple coil uses. I've narrowed it down to the somewhat ugly but very cool Poseidon (quad and 8 coils!) Or the cerberus (3 or 6) which has deep wells and looks better. Price is about 23 on 101vape's site for the Poseidon and 30 for the Cerberus most places. (ebay LOL). Please take a look and let me know pros and cons. I need help!

O.k. more lame-ness showing through.... This girl's fat fingers wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell to wire up even two coils. Did you ever make a decision? I'd be curious to see what one of those looks like.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
O.k. more lame-ness showing through.... This girl's fat fingers wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell to wire up even two coils. Did you ever make a decision? I'd be curious to see what one of those looks like.
Yeah I got the helmsman and the Poseidon v3 is on the way. Only one place sells it but the vendor from Origen vape ordered one for me. Then I accidentally bid on a Megan mod paired with a Cerberus so I have both LOL.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Yeah I got the helmsman and the Poseidon v3 is on the way. Only one place sells it but the vendor from Origen vape ordered one for me. Then I accidentally bid on a Megan mod paired with a Cerberus so I have both LOL.

Next time you wind one up, shoot a pic for me, please. I'm always amazed at what people can come up with. I've read through some other articles about wicked coil formations.

I thought I was bad-"donkey" when I did a vertical coil for my kayfun!

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Next time you wind one up, shoot a pic for me, please. I'm always amazed at what people can come up with. I've read through some other articles about wicked coil formations.

I thought I was bad-"donkey" when I did a vertical coil for my kayfun!
I just coiled Cerberus but I will post a pic when poseidon gets here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread