• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Since you started using the eGo?

Since you started using the eGo do you vape

• more

• less

• the same

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's me in a nutshell. The 510 just wouldn't run through juice as fast as an Ego with a Mega Cylinder atty. It's like going from a V6 to a V8!

I agree with you DaveP. The Mega made the big difference in Vapor production which is the reason I also run through juice faster. It's definitely worth it. I sometimes during the day switch back to the 510 carts and suck my brains out with little satisfaction.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I believe I vape less now with the Ego & 510 carto's be cause I'm not worried about loading up all my supplies before I leave the house. I think the "what if something fails" factor really stressed me out before the Ego.
I'd carry a box with 7 extra batts & an extra atty with me everywhere I went.That along with 2 510's set up,bottle of juice & sometimes a 306 with a contact case for dipping.
And going out of town ?:unsure: I'd carry my tackle box with just about everything I owned.
My life is less stressful with the Ego:2cool:

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
i vape more because its more enjoyable and im not constantly tinkering with it just to get it to let me take more than 3 hits

My thoughts exactly. In fact, I spent so much time fiddling with my NJoy product that I briefly returned to smoking. The eGo is the only other PV I've tried and I have to admit I was rather surprised it performed so well.

I vape endlessly now. So much so that I don't need a case. May as well glue it to my fingers I use it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread