Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @bacawax. Glad to have you here!

Highly doubtful items ordered will make it through customs from what I read. Most people report they get a letter from HSA. They just ignore the letter and don't go down to identify the package. HSA will destroy the item even it you go down to try and pick it up. No fines for 1st time offense.

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

You will not be able to post in the SG Vapers Forum until you have your first 5 posts (or replys) and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

Reactions: bacawax

bacawax

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @bacawax. Glad to have you here!

Highly doubtful items ordered will make it through customs from what I read. Most people report they get a letter from HSA. They just ignore the letter and don't go down to identify the package. HSA will destroy the item even it you go down to try and pick it up. No fines for 1st time offense.

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG.

You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained here => Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ]

You will not be able to post in the SG Vapers Forum until you have your first 5 posts (or replys) and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

Woah, I didn't know the government monitors ECF. Alright thanks for your reply!

Vapevape

Unresolved Status
Dec 5, 2015
Anyone here from Singapore that has actually bought e-cig online that got through the customs? I'm new to vaping and I'm trying to get a starter kit into Singapore. Really worried there would be fines incurred if the e-cig is jammed up in the Singapore Customs
Sorry if this is in the wrong section
Ya nowadays custom is strict. Hard to get items from online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread