Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
You form opinions and make judgements with no personal experience to base them on, therefore your opinions and judgements are without value.

Vapenstein

It up is called cold deductive logic.

The Subtank Mini has about three times the air flow of a cigarette. A friend of mine is trying to get off cigarettes and she loves the Evod and pro tanks and even the cheap GSH2 and CE 4 tanks.

She wanted better flavor so I recommended the Subtank mini or Nano

She loved the flavor but couldn't stand the Airiness of the tank.

For you to need more airflow you must have been smoking cigarettes a pack at a time.

I again submit that you are a cloud chaser, gone too low on the nicotine level or some psychological issue

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
No I found what gives me the vape I want. I was just commenting to offer a reason why some might not find Nirvana in single coil rtas.

It's a matter of preference about which there is no point in arguing. What we vape is a personal preference, and quite individual.

Truth be told, no matter what you vape someone else will hate it.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
No I found what gives me the vape I want. I was just commenting to offer a reason why some might not find Nirvana in single coil rtas.

If you have found what you like that is what you like a psychological choice.

If memory serves Dr Joseph Murphy in the book "the power of the subconscious mind: related a story about a man who had always slept with the window open spent a night in a hotel where the windows would not open. He felt like he could not get enough air sometime in the night feeling like he was being smothered he got up and broke a window. He took four or five deep breaths went back to bed and slept like a baby. The next morning he woke refreshed and later found that he had NOT broken the window but instead had broken the glass front of a bookshelf.

Showing it was a psychological need not an actual need.

You may also want to read Dr. Candace Perts book how people become addicted to emotional states. I was addicted to Anger most of my life.

Of course no recommended reading list is complete without Bruce Lipton's book " The Biology Of Belief"

Only the rare person ever experiences actual reality but experience their perception of reality

I have been practicing Zen and mainly shikantaza (pure consciousness) for 40+ years.

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Vapenstein

It up is called cold deductive logic.

The Subtank Mini has about three times the air flow of a cigarette. A friend of mine is trying to get off cigarettes and she loves the Evod and pro tanks and even the cheap GSH2 and CE 4 tanks.

She wanted better flavor so I recommended the Subtank mini or Nano

She loved the flavor but couldn't stand the Airiness of the tank.

For you to need more airflow you must have been smoking cigarettes a pack at a time.

I again submit that you are a cloud chaser, gone too low on the nicotine level or some psychological issue

Damn OP next time take it easy on the salt for breakfast. All that sodium ain't good for ya

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Good to see it's made you less aggressive and more accepting of others opinions bruh

Pulver; you don't understand a thing about my past.

I have been run over by everyone since the day I was born. Beaten with iron pokers, broom handles, and carry 75+ scars on my arms where I was burned with cigarettes.

I literally crawled out of the pits of hell on earth. I hold belts in Aikido, Jiu jitsu, Ate Waza, Kempo Karate, and one or two more.

I was given the name Two Bears after going on a vision quest and the medicine man gave me that name because of the two sides of my nature.

I was remarking the obvious. No one coming off cigarettes needs that much airflow. As I said it was either a psychological need or a want not a physical need.

It was nothing but cold logic. At no time was I angry. When the 1200 pound Grizzly bear side of my nature wakes up there will be no doubt that I am angry.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
No I don't have the Cthulhu in my arsenal but you did mention the Subtank Mini.

The Subtank, mini, the Nano and the Plus all use the OCC HEADS. Aftee remivubg and rewicking the head it feeds the juice twice as well aa the super tight wicks that came installed.

Personally it sounds to me like you are a cloud chaser instead of trying to satisfy a craving.
Why so aggressive? Different people have different preferences.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
This is MY opinion and you are free to disagree with me.

I HATE DOUBLE COILS. THIS IS WHY I SOLD MY ZEPHYRUS..

the Subtank, the Kayfun, the original Protank. The Aspire Nautilus, the Triton and many others use single coils and even in my Veritas clone I preferred a single horizontal coil to twin vertical coils and here are my thoughts on this debate.

Double coils you are draining your battery twice as fast.

You are burning twice as much juice but only getting 30% more vapor and flavor.

Your atty or tank is getting twice as hot.

Some people like a warmer vape

There are easy ways to get a warmer vape

Close the airflow. Increase the wattage, or make a longer or larger diameter coil. Without wasting your favorite ejuice by installing a second coil.

Personally I think dual coils and quad coils are wasting money or someone wanting to show off.

Ready for slinfs and arrows now.
and I thought I was alone ! just put a dual coil in a new atty ..the aromamizer...did not like it ! rebuild it with a single coil 1.8 ohms. cotton wick . nowabsolutely love it ! also this atty is designed for more coils and way more air then I like . it is easy to build with one coil and the air you want . cut a new hole in the silicone band ..blocked of all air holes except one ..and best of all no leaks !
I am in heaven ..

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I don't know man, everyone has their own preferences. That's why we have so many options, single coil atty, dual coil atty, and some of these RTA's are now doing both. I don't feel like you're trying to prove dual coils are less enjoyable since you said your original post in an opinion, but it sounds like you are.

Personally I vape two tanks with dual coils, I also have one single coil. I wouldn't say I'm chasing clouds because I'm using regular contact coils that are above 24 gauge, neither of which push crazy high wattage. A lot of people are doing DIY and finding way's to save on liquid. Yeah the duals will use more liquid, but at pennies a ml it's not concerning. It also stopped me from smoking.

Reactions: ThePulver

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

Not aggressive brother. A Vaper said so and so was not enough airflow.

I was simply saying that no one getting off cigarettes needed airflow like that was someone has a desire for that airflow, a psychological need, or used to smoking a .....

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

Not aggressive brother. A Vaper said so and so was not enough airflow.

I was simply saying that no one getting off cigarettes needed airflow like that was someone has a desire for that airflow, a psychological need, or used to smoking a .....

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I don't know man, everyone has their own preferences. That's why we have so many options, single coil atty, dual coil atty, and some of these RTA's are now doing both. I don't feel like you're trying to prove dual coils are less enjoyable since you said your original post in an opinion, but it sounds like you are.

Personally I vape two tanks with dual coils, I also have one single coil. I wouldn't say I'm chasing clouds because I'm using regular contact coils that are above 24 gauge, neither of which push crazy high wattage. A lot of people are doing DIY and finding way's to save on liquid. Yeah the duals will use more liquid, but at pennies a ml it's not concerning. It also stopped me from smoking.

I was just looking at single coils as being more cost efficient. Using less juice, less heat in the atty or tank, longer battery life etc.

Several people can't stand dual coils and I am one of them.

All this thread was to make people think and try both and make their own decision. A lot of people thinks two coils means double the vapor and flavor it isn't. There is also a longer ranp up time with two coils

Reactions: MattyTny

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I was just looking at single coils as being more cost efficient. Using less juice, less heat in the atty or tank, longer battery life etc.

Several people can't stand dual coils and I am one of them.

All this thread was to make people think and try both and make their own decision. A lot of people thinks two coils means double the vapor and flavor it isn't. There is also a longer ranp up time with two coils

I have to agree on single coils being more efficient in terms of set up time, juice consumption, and maintenance. You can't really argue against it since it's half the materials of a dual. I also think people should try both. Others will gravitate toward one or the other and stand by it and I think that's fine as long as they don't argue against what they don't use.

I don't want to be that guy, but it kind of comes down to the whole sub ohm debate we've seen countless times. Not saying all duals are super sub ohm, I like a nice 27 gauge dual at around 0.7 in the Aqua2 as of recently. As long as everyone one is informed and tried different things at least once then it doesn't really matter who likes what.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have to agree on single coils being more efficient in terms of set up time, juice consumption, and maintenance. You can't really argue against it since it's half the materials of a dual. I also think people should try both. Others will gravitate toward one or the other and stand by it and I think that's fine as long as they don't argue against what they don't use.

I don't want to be that guy, but it kind of comes down to the whole sub ohm debate we've seen countless times. Not saying all duals are super sub ohm, I like a nice 27 gauge dual at around 0.7 in the Aqua2 as of recently. As long as everyone one is informed and tried different things at least once then it doesn't really matter who likes what.

I did try dual coils. I went back to single coils after I did not get the vapor and flavor I should have. Another thing that bothered me was the firing delay after pressing the button on my Coolfire 4.

I kicked dual coils to the curb and enjoy my vapes more.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
This is MY opinion and you are free to disagree with me.

I HATE DOUBLE COILS. THIS IS WHY I SOLD MY ZEPHYRUS..

the Subtank, the Kayfun, the original Protank. The Aspire Nautilus, the Triton and many others use single coils and even in my Veritas clone I preferred a single horizontal coil to twin vertical coils and here are my thoughts on this debate.

Double coils you are draining your battery twice as fast.

You are burning twice as much juice but only getting 30% more vapor and flavor.

Your atty or tank is getting twice as hot.

Some people like a warmer vape

There are easy ways to get a warmer vape

Close the airflow. Increase the wattage, or make a longer or larger diameter coil. Without wasting your favorite ejuice by installing a second coil.

Personally I think dual coils and quad coils are wasting money or someone wanting to show off.

Ready for slinfs and arrows now.
Thanks for the opinion. Here is mine:

However many coils as there are air slots is the perfect amount. Since I only use RDAs, almost all are made for at least two coils.

I don't want to close the airflow. I want a ton of it. And I still want a warm dense delectable vapor cloud. I love the lung hits.

Personally I think single coils are mainly used by people without much experience with RDAs or someone who has an old device that was slightly innovative last year (or even longer ago) and has just never moved on from that point.

Some people still think cartomizers are the best things ever. I know a guy like this... he buys new disposable cigalikes every week. He is sure that anything else is a waste of money or someone just wanting to show off.

Reactions: ThePulver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread