Single or dual coils for flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I think it depends on what kind of coils you use also. It does for me. I prefer dual coils in most situations. The wire I use, which is one of my favorites, for single coil builds is juggernaut wire. I also use chain wire or braided wire sometimes for single coil builds. For dual coil builds I like using fused claptons or twisted 24g wire. I do like big clouds and a bit hotter vape.

da_whomp

Mar 30, 2017
If I would try and answer with the least amount of wording because I'm lazy. Single coil if you like to vape at low wattages like 70ish watts and below and dual coils for wattages 75ish and above. For me I usually rock dual coils with whatever I build but on occasion I do single coils. I feel you can get a denser vape rockin a single coil, there are a good handful of amazing single coil rdas. Plus most rdas have where you can run dual or single. Like last night for instance, I was throwing together some aliens and my stretch wasn't enough and my aliens turned into a alien mohawk coil. So I decided to rock it in my Hadley. Pretty dang good flavor, dense af. Although a Mohawk wouldn't be my first choice running a single coil but it works for now until I build something else. Mohawks tend to be a little spitty. I gonna try and rewick with more cottOn today and see if that helps. Sorry for my tangent running extravaganza experience. Well so much for as least jabber as possible. Haha keeps on a vapin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread