Sinless Smoke- WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaFox

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Bay Area native in Medford, OR
Problem :(

I vaped earlier, and a few minutes later, I had a bit of a dizzy spell and my tummy started to hurt. The thing is, I only vape 6mg juice. I looked at my atty, and it looks like the bridge is kinda "crooked." I didn't notice that before. I haven't dropped it or anything, only rinsed it under water. Could that have damaged my atty? Can I fix it? I'm really bummed because I only have one atty, and I'm broke until next week.

This sucks.

Last edited:

MamaFox

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
I am vaping VG now. My reaction has been nothing like the PG one. The only other one I had was either to Cinnamon Sugar or Vanilla Rose juice (I think it was the Vanilla Rose). I'm really hoping that it's not that I can't vape. I swear, my body won't let me have ANY vices without giving me major issues :(

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I am vaping VG now. My reaction has been nothing like the PG one. The only other one I had was either to Cinnamon Sugar or Vanilla Rose juice (I think it was the Vanilla Rose). I'm really hoping that it's not that I can't vape. I swear, my body won't let me have ANY vices without giving me major issues :(

I make my own juice using vanilla and rose water, probably what you have is very similar. I noticed that when the rose water level is too high, I can get a little nausiated. I just thin it out w/ more VG and add some more vanilla. You can get VG at most drug stores, and walmart has it for very cheap. Might be worth it to try and mix some 0nic juice(very easy), and see how it goes. LMK if you need some help w/ that.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I'd Buy a Janty ego directly from Janty World - Janty World they have the xl kits on sale for 84.99 with $5 off right now, They come with a warranty so you wont have to worry about buying a bunch of atomizers. Batteries will last you all day long. Go to www.strictlyejuice.com and pick up some blue foam and tweezers and some juice. Also try freedomsmokeusa.com for juice. Freedomsmokeusa uses 100% nictine so it produces a lot of vapor.

MamaFox

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
I make my own juice using vanilla and rose water, probably what you have is very similar. I noticed that when the rose water level is too high, I can get a little nausiated. I just thin it out w/ more VG and add some more vanilla. You can get VG at most drug stores, and walmart has it for very cheap. Might be worth it to try and mix some 0nic juice(very easy), and see how it goes. LMK if you need some help w/ that.

The reaction I had to that was more severe than nausea- my throat swelled and I felt a bit like I was choking. It wasn't just inside, either; I looked like a bullfrog. I haven't had that reaction since, but I also haven't vaped the Cinnamon Sugar or the Vanilla Rose since.

I'm not nauseous anymore. I decided to just vape a little less today :)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Are you drinking like a fish? If not you should be - that might help (maybe, maybe not) but you do need to up your liquid intake considerably espeically when you actually vape or your throat will get sore from the VG (PG does the same thing, they are both humectants).
Remember the first week of vaping, even if you DON'T have any sensitivity to PG or VG, you might get some weird reactions. I had sore throat (actually swollen almost shut throat), cold symptoms, headaches and tummy upset (too much nic that was in my case for the last 2 lol). A week later I was fine n dandy. Just give yourself time to adjust and take it slow :)

MamaFox

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Are you drinking like a fish? If not you should be - that might help (maybe, maybe not) but you do need to up your liquid intake considerably espeically when you actually vape or your throat will get sore from the VG (PG does the same thing, they are both humectants).
Remember the first week of vaping, even if you DON'T have any sensitivity to PG or VG, you might get some weird reactions. I had sore throat (actually swollen almost shut throat), cold symptoms, headaches and tummy upset (too much nic that was in my case for the last 2 lol). A week later I was fine n dandy. Just give yourself time to adjust and take it slow :)

Ohhh yes, lol, I drink an entire bottle of water just when I vape. The rest of the day, I'm drowning myself. I go through a case about every day and a half.

I think I'm going to clean my atty really well tonight and try again tomorrow. I've been really tired all day and maybe I just need a good sleep. I don't want to give up, but I am, in all honesty, getting a bit discouraged. I'll stick with it a bit longer, though, and hopefully I'll have the same outcome you did :)

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
AcePilot said:
My favorite place for liquid is Tasty Vapor you can get it in low nic, and with VG (softer on the throat, and produces more vapor) and the flavors are AMAZING!!plus you can't beat the price for the quality.
Also you CAN get 0 nic there, in the "doubler" section. A doubler is just e-liquid without nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread