SINROWSUN and KELVIN e-liquids from China (..........)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostap

Sep 28, 2010
Israel
Hello, everybody!
I am quite new member of vaping community an right now is learning the market of e-juices. Most of US/EU companies are pretty expensive and have very high shipping rates for Israel. That was the reason for looking for e-juices coming from China. I am buying many things from there - mainly electronics and the great Chinese tea, so have no general concerns about Chinese products.
I already learned that Chinese e-juice is mainly associated with YNDK (Dekang) factory. However I found that there are some other companies making the same stuff and offering it for really competitive prices (15-25 cents per 1ml shipped anywhere in the world). These companies are SINROWSUN and KELVIN and can be found in ...........com marketplace (Alibaba).
My concern is about quality of these e-liquids. They said to be certified by SGS. Is it enough? Does somebody tried their e-juices? Are they better than Dekang ones, worse or the same?
I believe many e-juice resellers actually buy bulk quantities from such companies asking them for custom labeling, or just re-pack and sell these e-liquids in their own bottles.
Unfortunately I didn't found much about them using Google.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Just wanted to say Welcome to the fourm!! I have heard about Dekang juice and there are some in the US that like to use it. Have not heard about the other two so don't know. For myself I buy US made juice but I am in the US so shipping / exchange rate of currency is not a factor for me. I have also not had much luck researching chinese companies on google. Olnly find limited info which does not really tell much about specifications. May be someone else will have more info. As for a lot of resellers buying in bulk and putting their own lables of it, I think it happens a lot with both juice and equipment. Almost all that do it will make no reference to what it actual is to make it harder to research weither it is a good buy or not (usually ends up not being a good buy).

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Not heard of them personally. Googling Sinrowsun brings up this blog which doesn't look that promising - Sinrowsun - Not to be trusted - Ecig suppliers from China

TBH you can get that sort of pricing with relatively small orders through HealthCabin who are a known reliable supplier. A 110ml bottle of their HC (own label) juice works out at $0.16 per ml (before delivery) if I'm not mistaken. I have some on the way and can't yet comment on it, but they also supply Dekang. Royalsmokers is worth a look for larger orders - E-liquid Web Shop CN

kostap

Sep 28, 2010
Israel
Thanks for all your replies and welcome words! I took a risk and ordered some e-juices from KELVIN. However I will be able to review them only after comparison with other well know products. As probably most of newbies I started with a junk equipment purchased on DX. While the e-juice I took there is quite acceptable, the PV is a real crap. Well, at least all this rubbish was not expensive. And even this crappy stuff helped me to understand my future preferences. So right now I am waiting for my orders from HC an SEJ for tasting the real things.

kostap

Sep 28, 2010
Israel
TBH you can get that sort of pricing with relatively small orders through HealthCabin who are a known reliable supplier. A 110ml bottle of their HC (own label) juice works out at $0.16 per ml (before delivery) if I'm not mistaken. I have some on the way and can't yet comment on it, but they also supply Dekang. Royalsmokers is worth a look for larger orders - E-liquid Web Shop CN
The only problem is the fact that Israel is located at almost the end of the "shipment zones" table, so shipping prices are usually high. In addition SAL postage is not available from China to Israel. This shipment type is relatively cheap and quite fast. I also found a site (Anycig) that has some "free shipment" lots, and even ordered DSE-901 from them. For some reason their free shipment doesn't include tracking number and I do not really like this fact.

kostap

Sep 28, 2010
Israel
Shalom, kostap! You might want to look at Heaven Gifts and Eastmall.com to see if they might work better for you. At least Heaven Gifts has a lot of info on shipping and according to their website, provides tracking numbers for orders.
Shalom! :)
Yep, I checked both these sites. The problem I found on Heaven Gifts is inability to register without "verification code". I didn't found ways for getting this code (usually this kind of registration is done in two steps and the code suppose to be emailed to me after the first step completion). Probably I have to place my order as "guest" first?

Last edited:

kostap

Sep 28, 2010
Israel
I recently ordered alittle juice from KELVIN. Prices were fair and but shipping is somewhat on the slow side IMO
Have you received your order already? They promised to ship mine in 3 days. As far as I understand Alibaba has a countdown timer for shipment (I guess it defaults to 8 days). If the seller did not ship item on time, the order got canceled. Since they are using escrow methods of payment (same as DHgate), canceling order leads to a lost deal from the seller point of view. This is my understanding, I never ordered through Alibaba site in the past.

mactrekr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
Tombstone, Arizona
HI All,

Took a gamble and ordered a bunch of e-juice attys and a single 510 kit from Sinrowsun. So far, I have no concerns, the email back and forth is a bit on the tedious side because of the massive time difference, but Amanda (my sinrowsun rep) has always responded to my inquiries within 24hrs. I've got an EMS tracking number and it checks out. We'll see. When I get it, I'll update ya'll.

mactrekr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
Tombstone, Arizona

Michael Tan

Dec 15, 2010
China
Hello , I think sinrowsun can be trusted , I order some from them,the delivery date is about 5eorking days, but sometimes will be deliayed to 9working days ,I think they are busy .I do my frist order with michael in sinrowsun, I choose him because I'm michael too .I consider he is a good sales .in last year , I have a parcel was destroy by our customs, but the sales help me to bear it ,so I just lost 50% of the total and some time .so I want to help him, his add is sales8 at sinrowsun.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread