1. SFATA power breakfast with California State Senator Joel Anderson

Dear Guest, 

SFATA are being hosted by California State Senator Joel Anderson this Weds for a "power breakfast". You can bring your input and ideas to him at his El Cajon district office between 9.30 and 10.30. If you're interested and can attend, please visit www.tinyurl.com/SFATApowerbreakfast
     to book a place. Thanks!

Dismiss Notice

site bug on Evo juice pages?

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by Killjoy1, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Just clicked through a few products from the Evo line and all were only available in 0mg strength . . . are you guys out of stock or is it just a bug?

2. Wookie1

Wookie1 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    The eVo e-liquids that we have available on the website are the only ones we have left in stock. We will not be stocking anymore of the eVo e-liquids once we are sold out. Please let me know if you have any questions :)

3. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Oh, no problem :) I kinda had an inkling after I posted that that might be the case, but posted just in case it really was an error

4. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    I admire eVo's attempt to sell their liquids on your site, and I've tried a couple actually. Where as they weren't terrible, they really didn't hold so much as a candle against AV's products. I kinda think they were doomed since the get-go, especially since AV's liquids were cheaper, and in my previously mentioned opinion, much better.

Still though, I wish them the best, as I do the seemingly thousands of new vendors since vaping blew up across the world :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.