Size of inner o-rings for Kir Fanis???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
Hi, I own a Prive Special tank by Kir Fanis the 22mm size and I was wondering if anyone knows the size of the inner o-rings. I bought this tank from Greece so buying o-rings from them would make shipping a crazy amount. My mistake for not ordering some when I bought the tank. It came with cap o-rings but not inner. Where do you buy your o-rings from?

Thank you!

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
The inner o-ring size for most carto tanks I've used is 3/8" ID, probably a 1/16" cross section. That would be a good size to start with, maybe grab a couple slightly larger and smaller just in case. Some hardware and automotive stores have small o-ring kits or even sell individual sizes, could be worth looking at your local shop before buying a whole kit

Reactions: Dimplegirl

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi, I own a Prive Special tank by Kir Fanis the 22mm size and I was wondering if anyone knows the size of the inner o-rings. I bought this tank from Greece so buying o-rings from them would make shipping a crazy amount. My mistake for not ordering some when I bought the tank. It came with cap o-rings but not inner. Where do you buy your o-rings from?

Thank you!

just keep in mind with rubber O-rings if you get some that are just a little too big, they won't work, but if you get some that are a bit smaller, they can stretch and that'll work.

Found 270 rubber o-rings at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: Dimplegirl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread