Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Hi all,
Just thought I would review this new RDTA that was sent to me by the manufacturer Focusecig, for feedback.
First, it came nicely boxed with spare everything and organic cotton. This can be set up as and Rta with a squonk ring which pushes the juice directly from the tank to the coil. Nice and no leaking at all. . The top, which houses the coil can be used as an RDA. Has a narrow bell top for those wanting flavor and top airflow control. Side airflow control with wide bore drip tip for cloud chasers. Made of 316 Stainless steel pyrex glass. 22mm diameter with a full height of 51mm in tank mode.
It is also BF compatible forsqunking. . This is a really nicely made and versatile 3 in 1 RDTA and I am very impressed with it. The box has an insert on the back and explains the breakdown of parts and configurations. All said, a Winner!
Will post pics as soon as I can get them uploaded.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
a picture would be worth a thousand words.

is it something like this?
3366100-6.jpg

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Skyfall Squonk RDTA by Focusecig
Skyfall Squonk RDTA by FocusecigThe Skyfall Squonk RDTA by Focusecig is a triple functionality atomizer, with the ability to be used as a rebuildable dripping atomizer, a rebuildable dripping tank atomizer, and a full featured squonk style atomizer. Capable of being run in either single or dual coil mode, the Skyfall features a two post design with 2.5mm diameter post holes with PEEK insulators and removable posts. Airflow features aunique two way barrel, and depending on orientation, allows for top airflow or side airflow. Each airflow method is also fully adjustable for either single or dual airflow options. A widebore drip top is also included to be used in conjunction with the side airflow for maximal airflow and vapor chasing capability. The Skyfall also features a squonk style action, activated using a spring loaded mechanism, which draws liquid from the 5ml tank capacity for simple and easy rejuicing. Filled through the squonking style pin from a vertical orientation, the Skyfall's design greatly reduces potential leaking and spillage. Manufactured using 316 Stainless Steel and high quality glass, the Skyfall features top quality materials, and a highly versatile feature set that caters specifically towards intermediate and advanced users.

Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.

Product Features:
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 5ml Tank Capacity
  • RDA Functionality
    • Two Post Design
    • 2.5mm Diameter
    • PEEK Insulators
    • 7mm x 1mm Slotted Side Airflow
    • 5mm x 2mm Top Airflow
    • Fully Adjustable
    • Single and Dual Airflow Capability
    • Reversable Barrel for Airflow Selection
    • Widebore Drip Top Compatible with Side Airflow
  • Spring Loaded 'Squonk' Action
  • Refillable through 'Squonk' Top
  • 316 Stainless Steel Construction
  • Glass Tank Section

Product Includes:
  • Skyfall RDTA by Focusecig
  • Additional O-Rings, Positive Pin, Screws
  • Japanese Organic Cotton

skyfallrdta.jpg

Reactions: quendelyn

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
heres a reddit review. the dude says its a bit fiddly, but once you get it working properly, its a winner. i personally have my eye on it, as well as the fountain that was posted in this thread. anyone else interested in these RDTA systems should check out the aromamizer RDTA. its not a squonker, its closer to a tank liquid feed-wise, but i'll tell you what- it sure performs like a dripper. except no dripping/squonking.

reddit skyfall review: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/3mlidr/skyfall_rdta_review/
aromamizer rdta: http://shop.steamcrave.com/c/aromamizer-rdta_0361

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread