Sleepy Time Lung Juice and the 808 VV passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Heya. I've been out of the vape game for two years now. I vaped for about a year and I remembered your relaxing green tea liquid. It took me around a week to remember and find you. I'm glad you're still around and make the Sleepy Time Green Tea Lung juice. I don't know if it was in my head or not, but it was a great evening vape. Made me very relaxed. I ordered some and can't wait till it arrives. Thank you very much. It’s a great juice! Oh, also, a great buy for the 808 Variable Voltage passthrough. It’s the only VV 808 thread I've seen on a passthrough. Awesome! I'm thinking a 2 ohm dual coil cart with a slim tank would work great on that?

:)

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Hey Thanks Drew. You an awesome guy! I will pick up a few of those on my next order. I only remembered the Sleepy Time and not sure if I tried some of the other flavors of Lung Juice. I will get a sampler and some of those tank carts. I should have set myself up this time with a 510 set up and I would have had much much more options. I will eventually. You are one of the few vendors that caters to the 808 threads.

Hmm, I didn't think of one for the car. Good idea.

BTW, tracking says my order is still stuck in Trenton. It should be here tomorrow. I hope. (Update: Its moved now. Should be here Saturday or Monday. I was getting worried, it looked like it was sitting in Trenton too long for some reason.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread