Slow Night: Newbie Ask Me Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I think too many threads are being moved to other locations in the last 2 days and making this section very dull.... May have to move on. I somewhat see the point as it is for newbie questions BUT at the same time you want people here to answer questions. Taking the fun out of the section is "far less than wise" in my estimation. That is my older/wiser way of saying i think it is completely stupid.

Last edited:

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I think too many threads are being moved to other locations in the last 2 days and making this section very dull.... May have to move on. I somewhat see the point as it is for newbie questions BUT at the same time you want people here to answer questions. Taking the fun out of the section is "far less than wise" in my estimation. That is my older/wiser way of saying i think it is completely stupid.
I was just playing because I thought you were bored. Sorry if I ...... you off.
That depends on which way they were traveling.
:lol: That is quite a variable.

FireHorse

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Wyoming, USA

I agree. Some of what people are saying are answers to what the newbies want to know about. Besides, the other sections seem somewhat boring and seem to lack the traffic the Newbie section has.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
No, I wasn't referring to your post, lol. That is far beyond my calculus abilities, trust me (I was a finance major - not math).

This section HAS to have posts to keep vets interested and fun or the section will have ZERO people to respond to newbs. In the last 2 days there are a zillion threads moved to other sections and has ruined this section, in my view. To say that i think that this is very ill thought is a massive understatement.

The "post police" need to get a grip. This is way out of control. I do not run this, but if i did i would NOT do this. It is a VERY bad idea.

If posts keep getting moved i will likely go to another section - at best - and won't be here to answer questions. What in the hell is the point of that????? I mean helloooo. At worst i will be done with this site.

Last edited:

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
How can the condensation inside the atomizer tube be controlled?

Not my Q&A but I want to answer please.
Excellent question! Its something I don't hear alot of ever and its actually one of the most important things to consider. This condensation quickly builds up and changes flavors and vapor production for the worse.

Currently the best solution is to use a drip tip . If you have a manual battery and must use carts let off the button a few seconds before you stop taking a drag.

This problem affects carts the most because the condensation builds up in the mouth piece and juice. Any condensation in your atty will be vaporized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread