Slow Night: Newbie Ask Me Something...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by DocWyatt, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DocWyatt

DocWyatt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Not saying I will know the answer... but ask!!! lol

2. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If a train left ny at 8:15pm traveling 50mph and another train left san diego at 9:24 pm traveling 73.8mph, what time would they crash into each other and what time zone would they be in?

3. DocWyatt

I think too many threads are being moved to other locations in the last 2 days and making this section very dull.... May have to move on. I somewhat see the point as it is for newbie questions BUT at the same time you want people here to answer questions. Taking the fun out of the section is "far less than wise" in my estimation. That is my older/wiser way of saying i think it is completely stupid.

4. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru (Fusionman) Verified Member ECF Veteran

That depends on which way they were traveling.

5. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was just playing because I thought you were bored. Sorry if I pissed you off.
    :lol: That is quite a variable.

6. FireHorse

FireHorse Super Member ECF Veteran

I agree. Some of what people are saying are answers to what the newbies want to know about. Besides, the other sections seem somewhat boring and seem to lack the traffic the Newbie section has.

7. DocWyatt

No, I wasn't referring to your post, lol. That is far beyond my calculus abilities, trust me (I was a finance major - not math).

This section HAS to have posts to keep vets interested and fun or the section will have ZERO people to respond to newbs. In the last 2 days there are a zillion threads moved to other sections and has ruined this section, in my view. To say that i think that this is very ill thought is a massive understatement.

The "post police" need to get a grip. This is way out of control. I do not run this, but if i did i would NOT do this. It is a VERY bad idea.

If posts keep getting moved i will likely go to another section - at best - and won't be here to answer questions. What in the hell is the point of that????? I mean helloooo. At worst i will be done with this site.

8. Godzilla

Godzilla Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Can you take the bridge off of an extra long 510 atty? I saw a video where they remove it in the regular, but it seems it would be very difficult to get tweezers down there.

9. Antwoord

Antwoord Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How can I get a Phidias Woodimus Feedimus? Do I have to stalk Fono like a hawk?

10. tobarger

tobarger Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How can the condensation inside the atomizer tube be controlled?

11. Travis798

Travis798 Super Member ECF Veteran

And to think, when I saw the OP I thought Ohhh he's just asking for trouble... lmao

12. Chrysler Bill

Chrysler Bill Full Member

13. tobarger

14. Sandybeach40

Sandybeach40 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not my Q&A but I want to answer please.
    Excellent question! Its something I don't hear alot of ever and its actually one of the most important things to consider. This condensation quickly builds up and changes flavors and vapor production for the worse.

Currently the best solution is to use a drip tip . If you have a manual battery and must use carts let off the button a few seconds before you stop taking a drag.

This problem affects carts the most because the condensation builds up in the mouth piece and juice. Any condensation in your atty will be vaporized.

15. DocWyatt

Ok, let me be clear. Ask me something basic.... Like what model should i choose am E9 or an EGO? LOL

16. tobarger

Your still here Buss?

17. DocWyatt

DockHolliday runs to the rescue...... Tombstone, great movie. Val Kilmer should have got best actor of the decade for playing Doc, in my view.

18. DocWyatt

Yes, i am still here until the post police block me... LOL

19. Lost and Found

Lost and Found Full Member

Hello TheBuss, I have a good one. I'm still looking for a KR808d-2 replacement Cartomizer for my Fifty-one. Now the tricky part. I"d like to buy this here in the states so I can get it rather fast. I'd also like the option of getting them pre charged with nic.

20. Travis798

Travis798 Super Member ECF Veteran

^ This. Val Kilmer as Doc is the biggest reason I couldn't like Wyatt Earp as much as I did tombstone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.