Slow Night: Newbie Ask Me Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Hello TheBuss, I have a good one. I'm still looking for a KR808d-2 replacement Cartomizer for my Fifty-one. Now the tricky part. I"d like to buy this here in the states so I can get it rather fast. I'd also like the option of getting them pre charged with nic.

I recall your name. Not a great night to be asking me about KR808. I got mine tonight and I HATE it. I don't like the vapor. I don't like the taste. i don't like how long the carto's last. I guess that was a little coy. Let me be a little more clear: I HATE it!!!!! lol

The pre-filled I got were absolutely pitiful. I would not even ever pay $1.00 for 50 of them. With liquid, it is ok. Not good, or great, by any stretch. I cannot recommend this model until I try another as if this is what the KR808 is - it sucks.

My Safe Cig (which is likely a 4081) blows my generic KR808 out of the water. It isn't even comparable.

Last edited:

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
OK, here is a question for you. Is there a juiceaholic program? I just bought 150ml of juice tonight due to seeing sales from 2 vendors. I already have aprox. 250ml.s (some are from when I started and will probably not vape, just not my kinda flavor). I think I have a problem!

I dare you to buy 150 ml of essence juice.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
To the OP: I got in trouble for posting threads in this section when I had less posts than you, so be careful. You have more than enough posts to where it's time to migrate to the rest of ECF if you're looking to post threads. Not getting on you, I just don't want to see you get in trouble. Also, you will find that you'll learn SO much more outside of the newbie forum. I got banned, and don't want to see you get banned for "repeat offending"

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
To the OP: I got in trouble for posting threads in this section when I had less posts than you, so be careful. You have more than enough posts to where it's time to migrate to the rest of ECF if you're looking to post threads. Not getting on you, I just don't want to see you get in trouble. Also, you will find that you'll learn SO much more outside of the newbie forum. I got banned, and don't want to see you get banned for "repeat offending"

Who cares? Losing me posting is their loss - not mine. I was simply making a VERY logical point that moving all these threads is a VERY bad idea. It is being done by someone that is reading a manual on what topic should be in thread. it isn't using any common sense on any level, in my view.

I understand the intent as I used to own a blog. I get it. But what is not being considered adequately enough is there HAS to be some level of entertainment in this section otherwise there will be zero people to answer newbs questions. Therefore, it has to be somewhat of an open fun area - to some extent - with limits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread